Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Stargate PC-Game ??
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mad

What I wouldnt do for a Stargate mod for Ghost Recon. That game is quite realistic and a stargate mod would be awesome. Imagine leading an SG team through the gate to hit Go'uld targets or going to extract SG-1 thats pinned down by fire, or rescueing a Tok'ra operative. Where if you are hit in the right place with a staff shot your dead. Alot of the weapons we have seen in the show are used in Ghost Recon, well the big ones anyway.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-15-2002 01:55 PM
Mad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad Click here to Send Mad a Private Message Find more posts by Mad Add Mad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
imboring

Question about the SGC Dialing Program

I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know how to activate the eight chevron and reach the Asgard planet in the SGC Dialing Program? I'd just like to know, since the Fifth Race happens to be my favourite episode. And about P4X-639, I've sent SG-1 there but I've never experienced a time warp, and I'm kinda wondering why. Any help would be appreciated, and thanks for your time.

Old Post 08-15-2002 04:39 PM
imboring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for imboring Find more posts by imboring Add imboring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigorangefrog

It'd have to be an FPS. Being able to select which member of SG-1 you play would be a bonus, but it's more likely you'd be Jack, since combat-wise he's an all-rounder.

Old Post 08-19-2002 10:58 AM
bigorangefrog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigorangefrog Click here to Send bigorangefrog a Private Message Visit bigorangefrog's homepage! Find more posts by bigorangefrog Add bigorangefrog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mina20104
Where the heck am I?

We could start a campaign to Microsoft OR Sony or some games company to make that game (just a wild idea)

Old Post 08-19-2002 12:32 PM
mina20104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mina20104 Click here to Send mina20104 a Private Message Visit mina20104's homepage! Find more posts by mina20104 Add mina20104 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
abydos

imboring:

On the left hand side of the screen there should be the box where the Stargate's energy output is displayed. In it is a verticle axis labeled 0% to 100%. Click in the middle of this axis (between 0% and 100% and on the left hand side of the line).

This will open a window displaying an increased power output and the Stargate will open itself to Othela.

Have fun.

-Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Old Post 08-26-2002 04:34 AM
abydos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for abydos Click here to Send abydos a Private Message Visit abydos's homepage! Find more posts by abydos Add abydos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote