Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > JR Bourne in 13 Ghost
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

OHMIGOD!! I saw a review of that!! But the main character guy stuck in the house with a woman defintely wansn't JR. I think...

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-04-2001 09:37 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

well, JR's name was about fourth down the list, so it seems that he's probably a supporting player

Old Post 11-04-2001 09:40 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I'll have to look out for it on Sky, and see if they repeat the review. Seems likely they might...

Old Post 11-04-2001 09:43 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

From the plot it doesn't sound very good.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-04-2001 10:03 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

"Dr Zorba" sounds like something out of one of those 50s B-Movies

Old Post 11-04-2001 10:07 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Radiosity

He plays Ben Moss...Dr Zorba's Lawyer ... all sneaky looking in the suit...

Old Post 11-04-2001 10:26 PM
Radiosity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Radiosity Click here to Send Radiosity a Private Message Visit Radiosity's homepage! Find more posts by Radiosity Add Radiosity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

have you seen it radiosity? If so post a review

Old Post 11-04-2001 10:31 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

this must be why snaky boy aint coming back from the dead (shippers dont have a very high opinion of martouf.... he was a bug that needed to be squashed...... and boy did he get squashed)

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 11-05-2001 02:38 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I saw the review again! And saw 4 different characters, but unfortunately, not JR. Film looks kinda good, but I'll wait till it comes out on TV, no way will I go and see a horror film at the cinema.

Old Post 11-05-2001 05:46 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Why not? I love watching horror films at the cinema. It's ins't scary enough at home.

Old Post 11-05-2001 08:33 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I find it plenty scary at home. My TV screen is quite big, and the sound is great. Considering I usually watch horror films at bout midnight when I'm alone in my (cold, dark, empty, sometimes rumoured to be haunted) house, theres nothing on, and I can;t be bothered sleep. That's what with me watching The Faculty, and that was scary enough!!

Old Post 11-05-2001 10:20 PM
The Ash Man

the big screen rocks for horror movies... infact, the big screen rocks for any sort of movie.

But now i've got widescreen surround sound on my comp, so i watch DVDs on that now

ash

Old Post 11-05-2001 10:25 PM
Venus

How great is your life?! Surround sound comp, your college course is like 3 mins a week, you saw SG at the cinema...

Old Post 11-05-2001 10:28 PM
The Ash Man

My life sucks... i NEVER go the cinema... my college course is good, but boring, and i can hardly ever play the surround sound cos the bass wakes my dad up (so i can only play it when he's out gettin drunk, but if i'm not out then i'm at work on those nights )

ash

Old Post 11-05-2001 11:40 PM
Venus

Well, not much stuff at the cinema is any good. At least you have the tech! All I have is a DVD player (I have yet to get a DVD!) and some Nero burning programmable CD thing... Is your comp one of those kewl flat screened ones?

Anway, hmm, get back on topic.... Maybe I will go nd see it with some very reassuring friends at the cinema, just to see JR Bourne...

Old Post 11-06-2001 06:31 AM