Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > alexs rants 3 more fighting
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alex8472
dead and loving it

alexs rants 3 more fighting

is it me again or are writers passing up golden oppurtunities
i.e

in enemies
it would have been nice to of seen the battle between the replicators and apophis

i am on one today

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-09-2002 11:14 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

I think it's more about cramming what you want to say within the 42 minutes you have, and budget. Had this been the Stargate Apophis show, we may well have seen that.

Old Post 12-10-2002 06:00 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

still it would of been nice to have seen it
perhaps on the dvd
they shold have extra minutes where we can see all of these good battles in detail
it would be well better

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:52 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

I don't think the dvd production dept would have that kind of budget. Not for episodic television anyway. Unless they created those specific scenes for the episodes, which were then cut out later in editting (which probably wouldn't happen all that often, considering how much sfx shots cost them), I doubt they'd put them on a dvd.

Old Post 12-10-2002 12:18 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote