Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > black contacts!
kool or no?
way kool post a pic!
thats kool
wtf did you buy them for
sorry what?.. i was pickin my nose
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

black contacts!

today i bought black contacts

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-13-2002 01:38 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Do you actually need contacts? How much did they cost, how long do they last for, how often do you wear them, and post a picture so I can judge. Please.

Old Post 08-13-2002 02:05 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

Are they precription or regular? I'd like a pair of the cat ones.

Old Post 08-13-2002 02:12 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

I've seen the cat ones, they're very cool and kinda spooky, too.

Puddy, you'll look like evil Willow. Are you going to post a pic?

Old Post 08-13-2002 04:14 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Oh sigh... black contacts, on blonde? dont they just look bloody weird?
... teenagers, back when I was a teen, it was with the hazel contacts, and nike contacts, and large cat contacts and they STILL got my grudging disapproval.

I suppose they would be good for seeing in the dark though, if they could some how channel all the extra absorbed light through your pupil.

Old Post 08-13-2002 06:59 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Nope you have nice eyes the way that they are. No need for you to change them.

Old Post 08-13-2002 07:01 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kristy
Go suck a lemon

heh, I wear glasses but cant do the color contacts cuz my eyes are naturally a very dark brown, looks black on their own in most light. Besides I dont really like the idea of sticking a small cylinder shaped disk in my eye for fear of it getting lost.....(that happened to a friend of mine and it emerged several days later) *shivers*

Old Post 08-13-2002 07:36 PM
Kristy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kristy Click here to Send Kristy a Private Message Visit Kristy's homepage! Find more posts by Kristy Add Kristy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

She'll look like Goldie hawn out of Death Becomes Her

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 08-13-2002 08:07 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

awesome...

i wanted purple ones, but it was like, another $200 on top of the perscription..

i've seen some wicked desgins tho. cats eyes, smiley faces, black and white spirals... i think black would be v. cool.. show me a pic!!!

Old Post 08-14-2002 10:46 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Actually, I wouldnt mind a set that would make me look like I had super powers, or maybe huge ones which made covered my entire eyes and made them totally black.

Old Post 08-14-2002 11:49 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

I tried contacts once-too hard, I prefer glasses, besides I don't always need to wear them!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 08-14-2002 12:04 PM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

there not prescription but they are so kool!
im going to wales tomorrow and no doubt my aunty will take photos of me so ill chuck me contacts on so you can see what they look like!
there well kool!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 08-14-2002 05:09 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Why would you cover those sexy eyes??? WHYY!!!!

Old Post 08-15-2002 09:36 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

someone photoshop the iris' black please?..leave the reflections.

Then procced to add a moustache, beard and stubble, about 3 days growth, proceeded by some thick glasses.

Old Post 08-15-2002 09:40 PM
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I was going to get contact lenses once, then thought better of it. Black ones, such as those, are perhaps something of a novelty. Though with black contacts you'd look like someone who was going to kill me. Yes. Very scary.

Old Post 08-15-2002 09:45 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote