Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Ch7 ain't so discreet
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Minerva
bored machiavellian

well channel 7 promos are getting better, i knew who was going to ascend but i wouldnt have known save for gateworld.net and gaters

but is it me or is it when you look from outside the stargate fan circle, that daniel 'ascending' just seems like an extremely baaad plot??

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-16-2002 12:12 PM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Well i had to say that he was a resurected being to my parents so that they would get what he is. My boy isn't as much into stargate as i am. He said that its a lame way to kill him off but still made it out to be cool. He liked the ep.

Old Post 09-17-2002 01:24 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

did anyone watch Pulp Fiction on channel 7? They cut out all the swearing. And I don't mean they just bleeped it out - I mean they made it look like it never happened - like do a grainy close up of the other character in the scene, while redubbing the swearing character's line using other words they've said in the movie. They also cut out any part where blood was seen and people getting hurt.
It ended up being more offensive, because they had mutilated art and insulted viewer intelligence.

Old Post 09-17-2002 10:10 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

They cut out violence and swearing from pulp fiction?!

right, so exactly how much of the original was left? 5... 10 percent?

Old Post 09-17-2002 11:29 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

Is Unas pronounced Una (as in luna) or Unas (as in U-nas)?? Channel 7 call them Una but i've always thought and called them Unas

Old Post 09-17-2002 01:04 PM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

well Jack has said younas before so meh, whatever... its not like all the Unas sat down in a circle one day and said we shall call ourselves the Unas, and THIS is how it shall be pronounced

Old Post 09-17-2002 01:16 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Channel & are dumb asses. Its Unas. U-nas.

Old Post 09-18-2002 12:46 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

Yeah i thought so.. Stupid channel 7 claim no1 knows who built the stargates and UNAS are Una They should trying watching the eps b4 they air them!

Old Post 09-18-2002 06:45 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I bet you that they just watch the first 5 mins of it or even review the old previews and make them up from there. It really wouldn't hurt if they went online and looked at the ep information and got it from there.

Old Post 09-18-2002 08:53 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

GDI.........The new member of the team is meant to be a surprise..............but noooo they have to tell who it is in the preview. GDI.

Old Post 09-19-2002 09:33 AM
nug
Melon

Stupid thing ch7 have said/done #18978434
'the stargate iris is made from the same metal as a bike!'

As a friend quipped...I want a bike made from a titanium trinium alloy

Old Post 09-19-2002 09:38 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I swear this reads like something from the social pages of the daily telegraph. Channel 7 stuff up # 18978435.....it did not consult us before making the preview.

Old Post 09-19-2002 10:12 AM
dreamkeeper

quote:
Originally posted by nug

I saw that last night and I commented on it and everyone in the room was confused. I had to attepmt to explain what trinium was and that a bike wasn't made of it. Stupid ch7 idiots.

Old Post 09-19-2002 07:31 PM
dreamkeeper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dreamkeeper Click here to Send dreamkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by dreamkeeper Add dreamkeeper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by nug
Stupid thing ch7 have said/done #18978434

What were they saying that in response to??

Old Post 09-29-2002 01:20 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

its just a trivia 'fact' they put in the lead in to the commercial break.

Old Post 09-30-2002 03:45 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote