Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > SciFi Wire Confirms Rest of Cast
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kmg

quote:
Originally posted by JoJo
Too late, it's already here, complete with the fugliest picture of Corky I've ever seen.

The web site colors look like "Laugh-In goes Mod."

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-16-2002 03:03 PM
kmg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kmg Click here to Send kmg a Private Message Find more posts by kmg Add kmg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tina_als_girl
Calavicci's Girl

quote:
Originally posted by chameleon
Well what do you expect. I can just see a SJQ Save Jonas Quinn group popping up.

Nope, that will not happen, because we Jonasarians are here solely for the purpose of supporting Jonas by way of posting online why we like Jonas, not to write letters to TPTB. Many of us are also fans of Daniel, so you will not see us bashing Daniel.

Yes, there will probably be a very small group of fanatics popping up to bash Daniel in Jonas' name, but they in no way represent the real Jonasarians... much in the way the few rotten apples don't represent the true Dannyfans. I blame none of the SDJ'ers for some rotten apples. As they say, "One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch."

Yes, there is a Supporting Jonas website. It is simply a gateway to the Supporting Jonas group--a group designed for Jonasarians to voice their support of Jonas and nothing more.

And I am in no way worried about that word "recurring". I am interpreting it as the writer of the article considering Jonas to be "recurring" because he's only been in 12 or so episodes of the entire show so far.

Joy

EDIT: Thank you for pointing out my hypocrisy... It took me quite a while to get my post right, and my feelings changed as it was formed--and I forgot to rewrite the beginning.

Last edited by tina_als_girl on 11-16-2002 at 05:24 PM

Old Post 11-16-2002 04:20 PM
tina_als_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tina_als_girl Click here to Send tina_als_girl a Private Message Visit tina_als_girl's homepage! Find more posts by tina_als_girl Add tina_als_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

lmao, nice way to state ur opinion

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-16-2002 04:35 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

Very eloquent.

The SJQ site makes my eyes hurt. I just hope that this doesn't form another rift like the SDJ rift that persisted until the point when MS decided to come back to SG-1.

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 11-16-2002 05:33 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

I think the interaction between th 5 will be interesting. I wonder if they will make a 5 person team or keep it at 4 and put in different ones at different times.

Old Post 11-16-2002 05:48 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

Definitely. I hope that's what they do; after all, the other SG teams might certainly have more than four people; why not SG-1?

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 11-16-2002 06:03 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingless Flyer

I'd like to see them keep Jonas and have Daniel in the team, it would be lame to write Jonas off after all this work to make him fit in, there is still scope for him and for the 'old' team with Daniel back. Let's hope the writers do it well, it should be interesting

Old Post 11-16-2002 06:09 PM
Wingless Flyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingless Flyer Click here to Send Wingless Flyer a Private Message Find more posts by Wingless Flyer Add Wingless Flyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Yay Hammies staying!!! he's so cool anyone know anythin concrete about Teryl???

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-16-2002 09:05 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

Same here. Will Teryl stick around?

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 11-16-2002 11:36 PM
Axinne
Ya sure ya betcha

my god...SJQ...as much as some people like to differ, the SDJ site was at least tasteful. Sure I hate Jonas with a passion, but this...crazy mnadness. And please, dont call me a hypocrite. And noit all of the SDJers were carzy fanatics, ok????

Old Post 11-22-2002 05:41 PM
Axinne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Axinne Click here to Send Axinne a Private Message Find more posts by Axinne Add Axinne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tina_als_girl
Calavicci's Girl

Hmmm... I don't see anywhere in this thread where it is said that SDJers are "crazy fanatics". I mentioned that a few Dannyranters posting in the name of the SDJ were a bit crazed, but made it a point to clearly show that I do not think that all SDJers are crazy.

And what do you mean by the SDJ site being tasteful? Do you mean design-wise? If so, I agree. The people who designed the website definitely knew what they were doing.

But, I can also understand why the Supporting Jonas site is a bit crude. One can only do so much with a Geocities website. We Jonasarians don't have the money to buy a big website like the SDJ did.

If you were not meaning the design, then what do you mean? I find the Supporting Jonas site to be quite tasteful, as it simply addresses the general support of the Jonasarians and encourages those who like Jonas to join the Yahoogroup and meet with fellow Jonasarians. I don't see anything distasteful in that.

Joy

Old Post 11-22-2002 08:18 PM
tina_als_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tina_als_girl Click here to Send tina_als_girl a Private Message Visit tina_als_girl's homepage! Find more posts by tina_als_girl Add tina_als_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jessica Archer

That's cool the Gang'll be back For Season 7 I've been Hoping they'd Continue

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:34 PM
Jessica Archer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jessica Archer Click here to Send Jessica Archer a Private Message Visit Jessica Archer's homepage! Find more posts by Jessica Archer Add Jessica Archer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keedo

Hopefully Teryl sticks around, I think she needs to appear more.

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:59 PM
keedo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keedo Click here to Send keedo a Private Message Find more posts by keedo Add keedo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote