Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Dislikement
Do you still like Jack After watching Meridian?
Yes I am still in love with him.
Yes,but angry at him for what he did.
No, I dislike him even worse now.
No, I hate his guts and wish he would die a horrible death.
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Insane Sam

Unhappy Dislikement

I so disliked Jonas Quinn... But once i actually saw MEridian<downloaded it>

Spoiler:
I forgave Jonas knowing it wasnt his fault that he couldnt have stopped the actions that took place on his homeworld.. I turned my anger towards someone else for acutally letting Daniel go..I couldnt believe it once i saw it and cried the rest of the night. It was Jack that actually let Daniel go when he could have been returned back to hiself agian..wel almost his self we know he wouldnt have had perfect health anymore but he could still be alive!!! i wish he would come back!!!!

Last edited by Jaffa, Kree! on 09-16-2002 at 11:55 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-16-2002 09:29 AM
The Insane Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Insane Sam Click here to Send The Insane Sam a Private Message Find more posts by The Insane Sam Add The Insane Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

oh for crying out loud - get over ya self!!!

but if you wanna nitpick the scene, it was DANIEL'S decision to get jacob to stop, nothing to do with jack - jack was just respecting daniel's wishes.

and if you love daniel so much then isn't is better for him to be happy and in perfect health living as he does now - do you really wish him suffering in pain like we have to do everytime someone like you comes along =)

(edit) - oh, and welcome to gaters.net, i know you will enjoy it here. just the "daniel departure" has been done to death here imho.

Last edited by guessed on 09-16-2002 at 10:17 AM

Old Post 09-16-2002 10:05 AM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZipCrash

what???? I don't know about this show.......I've never seen it and I haven't missed a show......I would love to see it sounds interresting where did you download it?

Old Post 09-16-2002 11:06 AM
ZipCrash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZipCrash Click here to Send ZipCrash a Private Message Find more posts by ZipCrash Add ZipCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

quote:
Originally posted by ZipCrash
... where did you download it?

try this thread http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003...=&threadid=2516 and take note of posts from shaneo

edit - oh gawd i'm turning into a link queen... V are you proud of me??

Old Post 09-16-2002 12:15 PM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Hi, welcome to gaters!

Like Guessed said, it was Daniel's decision He asked Jack to let him go. Jack was doing what Daniel wanted. If you want to hate anyone, hate Daniel for wanting to leave

And you hated Jonas before you even saw him in an episode? How?

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 09-16-2002 01:28 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZipCrash

lol thanks I just saw that post

Old Post 09-16-2002 02:08 PM
ZipCrash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZipCrash Click here to Send ZipCrash a Private Message Find more posts by ZipCrash Add ZipCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

quote:
Do you still like Jack After watching Meridian?

Uh. Does this not make sense to anyone else? You ask whether we like Jack and then talk about Jonas?

Old Post 09-17-2002 02:19 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I'm glad jack did what he did. Danny had to move on to new and better things. And he did that.

Old Post 09-17-2002 02:36 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

After Meridian, Daniel's the one I'm mad at. Or to be more accurate, MS. He could have stayed, he should have stayed. And welcome, Insane Sam.

Old Post 09-17-2002 06:21 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by nug
Uh. Does this not make sense to anyone else? You ask whether we like Jack and then talk about Jonas?

Maybe they meant Jonas? Or hate Jack cos he was the one who called of Jacob and Janet from (trying to) heal Daniel?

Old Post 09-29-2002 01:05 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

I'm not mad at anyone. MS/Daniel thought it was time to leave, and left. RDA/Jack respected his wishes and let him go. What's the problem?

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 09-29-2002 03:06 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

insane being the right word!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 09-30-2002 08:26 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Jack did as he was told, no one made selmac stop healing Daniel so what u talking bout? Danield Chose to ascend, he made a conscious choice to "DIE" so don't u go blaming jack.

Old Post 10-06-2002 04:12 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote