Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > For your consideration...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jaffa, Kree!

For your consideration...

omg, i sound like i want an oscar nomination..

anyway, Lee has been doing some nice work trying to keep these guys in line, particularily in threads that i dont often read, and dont really care to.... I was going to put forward that she become a moderator and actually be able to act, instead of just having to post a 'GET BACK ON TOPIC!!' post.

The forums are very busy these days, and have had an influx of newbies - who knows what it will be like now that the series is finished - could quieten down, could get worse now that everyone is bored! At any rate, i dont think it can hurt to have someone else on board. what do you think?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 02-08-2002 11:24 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Well it would be nice to have an extra hand in Off-topic. oFFal doesn't seem to be around much and I don't have the time to go through every thread.

I vote yea.

Old Post 02-08-2002 01:46 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oFFaL
You Spam - You Die

Yeah, I vote yes. I am around, lurking a bit but the past week - with school just going back I just have not had the time to do anything except for that.

Sorry guys, I am still here... Just not in as much force, but I'm still watching.

Old Post 02-08-2002 11:29 PM
oFFaL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oFFaL Click here to Send oFFaL a Private Message Visit oFFaL's homepage! Find more posts by oFFaL Add oFFaL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Lee is a girl?
Yes here too. Provided Lee wants to of course :P

Old Post 02-09-2002 02:28 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Well someone ask her... she seems to spend a lot of time on gaters, which is good.

Old Post 02-09-2002 04:11 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

I'll ask her then. Lee can be as short version of LeeAnne. I've often heard a boy called lee as well.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 02-09-2002 09:31 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i have asked her, but yhaven't checked my PM's for a reply yet.. but she does know about it. I suppose someone else has mentioned it to her already?

Old Post 02-09-2002 11:00 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Apparantly she is obsessed with becoming a mod. I never actually thought as Lee as a girl though. I guess coz I'm a guy I assume the name Lee as in the male version.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 02-09-2002 11:24 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

well, ya know, i could be completely wrong.. i just assumed Lee was a chick..

anyway, i'm pretty sure it's a yes.. the reply was more a 'shock' that i even suggested it, but i'll let you know if Lee wants the job or not as soon as i get a real reply

Old Post 02-09-2002 11:30 AM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Which Forum have we offered her/him to mod in? (god the gender of Lee is becoming like The Keeper). Off Topic?

Old Post 02-09-2002 11:37 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

well.. i dunno.. yeah? i think the help could go anywhere really. Lee keeps an eye on stuff in 'indepth' more than i am capable of too.. and general forum tends to get off topic a bit much these days...

you know what i think? we should all have universal mod status that way, we aren't stepping on each other toes, and can fix any problems we see when we come upon them, instead of having to wait for *maybe* someone else to fix it, when it's not our forum.

can you even get universal mod status...?

hmmm.. *ponders*

Old Post 02-09-2002 11:58 AM
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Lee's a guy! honestly...you people suck at guessing genders!

Old Post 02-09-2002 04:42 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

I always assumed he was a guy. It's just that Jaffa confused me with her chick idea. Jaffa is so cool, I can imagine meeting her in real life. She would so rock to hang with

Old Post 02-09-2002 05:19 PM