Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Busy
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Exclamation Busy

I'll be taking some leave of absence guys. So I won't be able to Mod for the next few weeks or so. I have to catch up with college work etc.

Laters!

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-02-2002 09:00 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

yeah i'll be pretty much gone for a while too.

Old Post 12-02-2002 10:37 PM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Keeper
Administrator

Maybe it's time to ask for more moderators? I have my eyes on Doc, I think he'd be good.

Old Post 12-07-2002 12:45 AM
The Keeper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Keeper Click here to Send The Keeper a Private Message Visit The Keeper's homepage! Find more posts by The Keeper Add The Keeper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Sure, why not? I have no objections with doc

Old Post 12-07-2002 01:28 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

What about chameleon? She's the smartest!

Old Post 12-07-2002 02:09 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

It's a pity Bose didn't feel offendedabout being talked about in here as he might have also been a good moderator. The Keeper even said this to me once himself.

Doc might be good Moderator also. I have no objections.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 12-07-2002 10:40 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Teh Doc? Hahahaahahahahaa!!!

*cough* sorry.
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

Old Post 12-07-2002 11:18 AM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

doc + cham would be 2 good mods. evey1 else wood sux

Old Post 12-07-2002 01:46 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Chams teh Spam a mod? Hello! What about Venus? Although she might say she's too busy, but she does it anyway

Old Post 12-07-2002 06:27 PM
Jaffa, Kree!

i dont think more moderators are needed. If they were, Venus would have had my vote.

Doc and chams are fine, however, if thats who you think.

Old Post 12-10-2002 05:12 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

haha venus, as if... haha

Old Post 12-10-2002 06:56 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

Actually, i would like to reinstate my thoughts on the fact that we DONT need any more mods. if anything, the list needs to be culled now anyway - find out who wants to continue and who doesnt - and if they do, then a pretty specific set of basic ground rules needs to be drawn up. Not this half hearted effort and inconsistancy. It doesn't matter if they are your friends or enemies. Everyone needs to be treated the same way and a hell of a lot tougher than they have been already.

We dont need more mods. We just need the ones that we have already to clean this place up. Everyone else knows it. Even a few of us mods wonder what the hell happened to this place. I dont think it would take that much, in the long run, to get this place to resemble what it was a year ago. We just have to work together instead of having our own versions of moderating and bickering.

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:37 PM
Marleen
Haai!

>We just need the ones that we have already to clean this place >up.

*picks up broom*

I agree that we already got loads of mods. But to ad two or three more can't hurt.

Maybe some of the existing mods want to leave? Are all the mods still active? I know I don't post here often, but I still read a lot of posts. So I'd like to stay 'put' and vote for more mods.

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:39 AM
Marleen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marleen Click here to Send Marleen a Private Message Find more posts by Marleen Add Marleen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I just notice Chameleon gets to a lot of stuff before we do, but doesn't have the power to do anything.

Also is Skip around? I don't think schhoooo

Old Post 12-12-2002 07:53 AM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Skip isn't anywhere in fact. She's not on MSN! She did visit the boards a while at the start. Garanered a few hundred posts and then buggered off

Old Post 12-12-2002 07:21 PM