Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > New Goa'uld In Season 7
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

Lets debate it, pres doc.

Last edited by Venus on 08-11-2002 at 11:42 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-11-2002 11:39 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

bast (or bastet) beatiful cat goddess!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 08-11-2002 04:10 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Spoilers for S5

She was in Summit/Last Stand, though I'd like her to return.

Old Post 08-11-2002 04:33 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shockwave

I'd like to see the return of osiris

Old Post 08-19-2002 10:43 AM
Shockwave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shockwave Click here to Send Shockwave a Private Message Find more posts by Shockwave Add Shockwave to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scarab19

Location: From the deepest inner mind to the Outer Limits. Please stand by.

quote:
I could have sworn that Mafdet was the cat goddess.

There's a bunch of cat goddesses.

quote:
I would find it interesting if there was a Goa'uld of Maat because she was the Truth and Justice goddess. Obviously, someone who was known for truth and justice (and the American way?) was highly respected. Could there be a Goa'uld such as this? hmmmm....

Knowing the snakeheads, the Goddess of Truth is probably an interrogator.

quote:
Ammit wasn't human though, and never depicted as, so it's unlikely he'd have a human host (or Unas, he's depicted as... lions head, erm, goats body? Can't remember the rest. )

Probably some kind of predatory animal that enemies are fed to.

quote:
....You forgot Amaunet? (Thought there's a few others you don't have, but I'm not complaining)

Amaunet's toast as of Forever In A Day and I doubt there's a way to bring her back.

quote:
Loki would be interesting. As gou'ald who's taken possesion of a Asgard.

I'd rather have him as a bad-to-the-bone Asgard who's evil just because he is evil. Maybe he wanted to be Supreme Commander but whoever's over the military picked Thor instead, so now Loki's out to take Thor's position by screwing up one of his missions, and if a few thousand people have to die, hey, gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet.

I'd like to see Neith. You know, someone to be a thorn in Anubis' side like Heru-ur and later Sokar were for Apophis.

Old Post 09-12-2002 01:07 AM
Scarab19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scarab19 Click here to Send Scarab19 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarab19 Add Scarab19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

That, or Loki was the name of the Goa'uld who had directly oppossed the Asgaard on Earth, trying to encroach on the Asgaard holdings (or the Asgaard kicked Loki out of the Norse regions he was ruling). This Goa'uld simply got pulled into the pantheon generated by the Asgaard's actions on Earth..

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 09-12-2002 01:27 AM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Scarab19
Amaunet's toast as of Forever In A Day and I doubt there's a way to bring her back.

Set and Isis are there though.

I wouldn't mind Loki though. Wonder if any fanfics have been written ...?

Old Post 09-15-2002 08:01 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

My god they so should have a tie up with aboriginal australian mythology. Just think about it rainbow serpent....... goa'uld. They believed that we were all once animals but some changed into humans and (This is all my theory bad i know) some stayed as animals now this would account if there was a rebellion the went from believeing that they were animals (masks in movie) to humans and some believeing that they were still animals as there was an uprising. And due to the fact that Australia was connected to Antartica a couple of million years ago and the gate on Antratica was buried for around about that time. Some of the native australians could have been there. And then the spilt from Antartica happened but most of the people stayed in Antratica and left when the ice age happened or with the Anicents which could mean that they were the Ancients or that they were the first in the 5 allience then Australia drifted north which would account for there being no people in Australia until the present day aboriginal australians but there could have been and the present day aboriginal australians used there religion.
Sooooo they could use some of the aboriginal australian mytology. But it may be that i need sleep and there are many gaps in this. (i thought about it at work and my boyfriend just laughed at me).

Old Post 09-15-2002 08:46 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tomack212

As most of you know if there is a season seven its most likely that RDA will only be in a few episodes and there wouldn?t be a season eight and they?re also maybe a movie.
If there only going to go with a season seven its not really worth bring up and even more powerful Gou'ald and then killing him off at the end or in the movie. There are still plenty of system lords to kill.
Plus if they do decide to continue with a season seven they may rewrite the episode "full circle" to be a two-part episode (like all other season ending episodes) and continue with Aunbis into season seven or the movie.

As someone keeps saying time will tell

Old Post 10-03-2002 02:35 AM
Tomack212 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tomack212 Click here to Send Tomack212 a Private Message Find more posts by Tomack212 Add Tomack212 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

Apep The Great Destroyer

all the way

Old Post 10-17-2002 07:16 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wagne

well we'll see, hopefully

Old Post 10-31-2002 09:16 AM
Wagne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wagne Click here to Send Wagne a Private Message Visit Wagne's homepage! Find more posts by Wagne Add Wagne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Umm, not to be soo picky but aren't some of the gods mentioned on the first page allready dead, i mean Isis died in a little canopic jar and we watched Janet Disect her, wait on a min, the tau'ri should have handed it over to the tok'ra because the tok'ra could have used the physiology of the Queen Isis to give them some clues, damn it, Janet disected one of the most important discoveries in the history of the tok'ra rebelllion, the bitc*

Old Post 12-04-2002 01:13 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
320rwekfpl
Evil Incarnated

Of course, Apophis is always missed to. Mutated with replicators for the nuclear fallout when ship hit a powerplanet on the planet it crashed to. But that might just be to silly :-).

Old Post 12-04-2002 05:35 AM
320rwekfpl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 320rwekfpl Click here to Send 320rwekfpl a Private Message Visit 320rwekfpl's homepage! Find more posts by 320rwekfpl Add 320rwekfpl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

Re: New Goa'uld In Season 7

quote:
Originally posted by Shaneo
I know it's not yet confirmed that there is going to be a 7th season but for this thread let's just say there is..

Actually it was confirmed a while ago that there IS going back to be a season 7 and the whole cast is returning.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-...11/15/13.00.sfc

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Old Post 12-04-2002 05:55 AM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Indeed.

But then again, this thread was made even more "a while ago"...

Can't fault the boy for hoping in a day and age when hope was all that we had.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:27 AM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote