Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > New Fan Fic - Neptune's Spawn
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ayesha

New Fan Fic - Neptune's Spawn

[URL=http://www.ayeshanow.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/neptune.html]

Neptune got more than he bargained for when he sired Triton and left SG1 with a whole load of trouble.

Feedback would be welcome.

Ayesha

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-23-2002 05:48 PM
Ayesha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ayesha Click here to Send Ayesha a Private Message Visit Ayesha's homepage! Find more posts by Ayesha Add Ayesha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I really liked that story. But apart from the fact that you went from trition bring good then to being bad without any reason. Over all a great read.

Old Post 08-25-2002 04:12 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ayesha

Thanks for the feedback chameleon.

Triton was devious and had left off being 'good' a long time before he realised it. I had spread the clues through the whole story <g> perhaps I was being a little too suble for the storyline.

I glad you enjoyed the story.

Ayesha

Old Post 08-25-2002 06:11 AM
Ayesha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ayesha Click here to Send Ayesha a Private Message Visit Ayesha's homepage! Find more posts by Ayesha Add Ayesha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

Hey! You wrote the dinosaur and "Lord Odessa" stories, right?

Those were cool...

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 08-26-2002 03:42 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ayesha

So you read my first two stories? I'm glad you enjoyed them, its been a while since I have looked at them myself. They are also on the site. I've only written 10 stories over the last three years I think. It takes me a long time to get an idea down on paper

Ayesha

Old Post 08-26-2002 07:17 AM
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

*embarrassed*

I'm still hacking on my first attempt...

...I have a beginning, an end, some middle, and two or three places with a big "Here Thar be More Story!" I try to work around.

And a big, odd premise in the story.

I'll have to look up the rest of yours...

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

Old Post 08-26-2002 08:08 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ayesha

That sounds Ok.

The story I have just started is exactly like that, it won't flow. Some stories do, some don't. Don't give up though. If you need any help/comment I would be pleased to help if you email me off list.

Ayesha

Old Post 08-26-2002 09:09 AM
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

Thanks!

That and managing time...

Old Post 08-26-2002 10:00 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I'm on my billon try. But that doesn't mean I have finished one. I like reading the stories so much better then making them up. You gonna do a sequal to this story??? Or you just gonna leave it like it is??

Old Post 08-27-2002 08:52 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Arrrgggeeeee. Adrift is to short. Were's the rest of it. I want more. You made me think about life in that. Not everyone can do that then you just stop it. *sniff* were is the rest????

Old Post 08-27-2002 08:58 AM
Ayesha

Talking Adrift & Neptune

Chameleon, sorry if this reply is a little long in coming, I've been away in sunnier climes. Am also sorry Adrift was to short. I hadn't thought about writing more because I ran out of inspiration rather quickly, thinking to deeply about that sort of thing sends me into a weird and crazy realm!

There maybe a sequel to Neptune's Spawn sometime. I suppose I aught to resolve the mermens plight. if something occurs I will, but i do need an idea and a story line to hang it on and they aren't always that spontaneous.

Ayesha

Old Post 09-23-2002 09:35 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Thank you thank you thank you. I know what you mean about ideas all mine seem to me like they come from someone else. I'll be waiting for the next update.
Cheers.

Old Post 09-24-2002 12:06 AM
Maxine Planck

Great fanfic, you should listen to Chameloen though, she knows what she's talking about!

Old Post 09-24-2002 11:16 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ayesha

Thanks for the feedback Maxine, was it Neptune's Spawn you read and which bit of Chameleon's feedback are you referring to?

Ayesha

Old Post 09-25-2002 08:15 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Ayesha honey you know that fic of your Are we friends or lunch are you gonna do another one of them as in the next bit of it????

Old Post 09-26-2002 04:22 AM