Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > amanda tapping's husband
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

amanda tapping's husband

is he suppose to have a cameo in any up coming episodes?????

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-18-2002 08:59 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Apparently he's very shy, and Amanda's keen to keep him off screen. (What I've heard that she said at cons)

Old Post 12-18-2002 09:39 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I think he's in Smoke and Mirrors, the eppy that just aired in the UK.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:01 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Who was he? Like, a shadow in the background?

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:13 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I don't know. Try looking on gateworld.net or I think it was mentioned already in a few threads here.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:30 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

it says on gateworld forums that he's supposed to play a fireman, but i didn't see any firemen did you?

Old Post 12-18-2002 10:49 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

could he have been the guy, at the door when Jonas and Teal'c went looking for that scientist????????

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:14 AM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

He played a fire man...Amanda told us this when she came to Australia and her hubby also auctioned of the fire department shirt that he got.

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:27 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

oh welll, then WHAT EPISODE?!?!?!?!

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:34 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I think that she said smoke and mirrors but that may not have been her...Looking at it its more likely to be Changeling due to the apparence of the fire department out fits in the screen shots on gateworld.

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:42 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

it was supossed to be Smoke and Mirrors, but he's gonna be a fireman in,... i forget, but i think it's Changeling, for the reasons Cham said.
i really wanna see him

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-19-2002 02:55 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

He has a cameo as a fireman in Smoke and Mirrors. The owner of www.rdanderson.com ( Kate) also has a cameo in S&M.

Old Post 12-19-2002 03:17 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

there are no firemen in Smoke and Mirrors. that was wat was originally thought, but it was wrong. it's not Smoke and Mirrors.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-19-2002 04:54 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

That's what the info from one of her interviews says. Maybe they cut that scene ? Is there any paramedics there after Kinsey gets shot ? Same thing as firemen. I don't get to see this ep til the end of Jan.

Old Post 12-19-2002 07:13 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam
Supergirl

Paramedics are not the same thing as firemen....
Firemen put out fires. Paramedics do medic stuff.

blog

Old Post 12-19-2002 08:25 AM
Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Click here to Send Sam a Private Message Visit Sam's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Add Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote