Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Ep 613 - Sight Unseen (spoilers)
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

all in all a good ep

i think the bit where teal'c was saying about jack's fishing was the funniest bit

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-13-2002 10:45 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

quote:
It was an ok episode except, My God, you'd think they' learn!

You're telling me. Soon as I saw what they brought back, and that Carter had no idea what it was, I was like - oh here we go again.

Old Post 12-14-2002 12:05 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

I agree, the amount of 'unknown' stuff they bring back is just unreal, especially as 99% of it is LETHAL! 'Cept they only ever find that out 10 minutes in. Duh... Bu that kinda plot is generally one that keeps the audience happy, so that's probably why they keep it in. Go figure.

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-15-2002 10:41 AM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam fan

I really like this ep. I thought it was funy. Like Major Sam i was screaming at the telly when she was saying that she was too buzy to go fishing with him. ONCE. JUST ONCE HE WILL SAY YES! It may not be not be today it may not be tomorrow but SOME DAY!
Also the Jonas and sam thing was really sweet. It should have been Jack though. I like the speech and the face she pulled after apligizing to Jonas.

Old Post 12-16-2002 06:43 AM
Sam fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam fan Click here to Send Sam fan a Private Message Find more posts by Sam fan Add Sam fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote