Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Say It Aint So Sky?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jemme

I see your problem............but I've got every single episode recorded from the movie to the end of S5 so I dont really have a problem (unless you think that having recorded every ep qualifies me as having a problem.........maybe..................!)

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-01-2002 05:43 PM
jemme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jemme Click here to Send jemme a Private Message Find more posts by jemme Add jemme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mousie_Grr
I need a psychiatrist?

Nope I dont think you have a problem my family has every episode of Star Trek next generation on tapes, there is like a million tapes there. I wish I had recorded every ep but the only series I have seen is series 3, 4 and 5 do I still qualify as a full on gater? But yes sky is starting from series one by the looks of it but the con is thats its only for wednesdays boohoo.

Old Post 07-02-2002 04:07 PM
Mousie_Grr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mousie_Grr Click here to Send Mousie_Grr a Private Message Visit Mousie_Grr's homepage! Find more posts by Mousie_Grr Add Mousie_Grr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jemme

Sure your a gater!!!!! Anyone who has the slightest 'I have to watch Stargate' thing going on is a gater!!!!
Sky are really good about showing old eps.....I saw S4 before I saw any of the others then Sky did a re-run of S3 and eventually S1+2.

Old Post 07-02-2002 04:16 PM
jemme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jemme Click here to Send jemme a Private Message Find more posts by jemme Add jemme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mousie_Grr
I need a psychiatrist?

I started watching 3 cos i sa the first stargate then bits of the second series like tin man and then decided i loved it just like that . I now cant believe that I found it boring the first times i watched it, i think it was cos i didnt understand it or the movie really.

Old Post 07-03-2002 08:37 PM
Mousie_Grr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mousie_Grr Click here to Send Mousie_Grr a Private Message Visit Mousie_Grr's homepage! Find more posts by Mousie_Grr Add Mousie_Grr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

I know what you mean, I didn't really understand it until Sky did it's 'lets start from the begining' thing and I was able to watch it from the start

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 07-18-2002 04:07 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i have all the eps on tape.. and the first episode i watched was there but for the grace of god... and that my friends is how i became a shipper

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:22 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

I watched COTG when it was first aired on C4
Watched it on C4 (season 1, 2 + 3) until i got ITV digital... watched season 4 and missed season 5, and now have sky digi.

Never really watched buffy or next gen before. It does fill the gap a little though.
And i got to see COTG, and the season 1 cliff hanger, twice again in digi quality. So i aint complaining no more

Old Post 07-18-2002 11:08 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

I saw SG1 5 years ago when season one and 2was aired on RTE in Ireland. Then they took it off and I had to wait for SKy to show it , before I got back to it.

Strangely due to its popularity on SKY , RTE are now showing season 3 for the first time, on sat afternoons. I wish they would pick a time and stick to it though. It varies every week and isn't always on every week, due to horse racing or some bad old movie scheduled in its place-I have to check the teletext guide evry week to see if it is on or not.

Thank God for Sky One!!!!!!!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 08-07-2002 02:09 PM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

we should really write a thankyou note to sky for being so nice to sg-1.. then again its not like there not making a profit from it so... bugger that

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 08-07-2002 02:27 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote