Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Drought in OZ.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
president doc

I wish some of this bloody rain went there, and some of that drought came here... yeah, that would be sweet.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-29-2002 10:10 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

There is no drought at my house. Infact there is an excess of water, even after my 3 daily showers.

Old Post 11-29-2002 10:17 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

3 showers tisk tisk tisk if your gonna have that many you must share...Can i join???

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:02 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

yes of course, well if I'm gonna be water wise I'd better start sharing showers. also I hear there is a shortage of beds cham...

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:04 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Looks like we're just gonna have to share that as well.

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:09 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Here, why dont you guys use my used condom, Im all for recycling.

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:15 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Thats so gross......Arrrggg....

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:18 PM
president doc

What recycling? recyclings good, I know some people who bathe the whole family in one bathfull of water, then use it to water the plants after using it for god knows what else.

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:20 PM
keedo

I know what it's like to have fire near your own house, a couple of years ago there was a fire in the forest that is directly across from my house (there is only a road seperating my house and the forest), luckily they contained it before it got out of hand or my house almost certainly would still be standing.
I come from the Shoalhaven on the south coast of NSW, whenever there are fires it's a safe bet that there is at least 1 in the shoalhaven because alot of the region is bushland.

Old Post 11-30-2002 06:16 PM
keedo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keedo Click here to Send keedo a Private Message Find more posts by keedo Add keedo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dreamkeeper

We had fires here recently. Some *lovely* people decided to climb a mountain, set it alight. They had to water bomb it since there was no access. Least they had the helicopters still from the fire that was around before that. Lotsa dead trees around here. Makes the place look hidious.

When I was at the Gold Coast the other week at the beach, they turned off the showers there to conserve water. Had to go back to the resort covered in sand. We sure knew how to save water while away *cough* dishwasher a few times (got sick of it leaking all over the floor), 2 or so loads of clothes washing each day, sometimes with 1 item of clothing.

Old Post 12-01-2002 03:35 AM
dreamkeeper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dreamkeeper Click here to Send dreamkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by dreamkeeper Add dreamkeeper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

Dreamkeeper, you poor person! That sounds horible.

I'm not affected by the drought, only that I have the water restrictions. It's not hard to do it, just have to make sure I keep my shower lengths to a minimum of ... 10-15 minutes?

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Old Post 12-01-2002 03:56 AM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Yeah thats about the same for me...I don't understand why people need to water there drive ways.....

Old Post 12-01-2002 07:58 AM
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

I remembered seeing this a little while back...

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-01-2002 10:03 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote