Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > What is taking sooo long?
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Well here in the eastern US we get almost all the new episodes , so ha,
oh im sorry, that was rude of me

Albert Einstein

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-05-2002 11:52 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

WE DO NOT!!!!

Sci Fi is waiting til January 10th for new eps!

That's not fair!

/me wants DVD money!!!!!!!

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 11-06-2002 12:08 AM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

i said almost, i didn't say we have them all, and im in the same vote need money for DVDs

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 04:02 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

They have only released series three in aus on dvd and it was nigh on impossible to get those.

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:58 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

well as far as i know they ve only realesed season 2 over her in the USA. but i may be wrong, any one care to correct me?

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 06:01 AM
Man of less sorrow

Yeah me, u are wrong, series three is the one with pretense in it right?

Old Post 11-06-2002 06:05 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Yes it is

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 06:07 AM
Man of less sorrow

Well, i could go home and get the dvd but that would serve little purpose.

Old Post 11-06-2002 06:14 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

it sure would

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 06:16 AM
Man of less sorrow

Well i don't feel like going home but i can tell u that where ever u r geting your dvds needs to upgrade now!!!

Old Post 11-06-2002 06:22 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

i actually havent gotten any yet i just have all but like 3 random episodes downloaded on my computer, i just hear recently though that either season2 was just realesed or that box set two was just realesed.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 06:24 AM
Man of less sorrow

U downloaded, u cheap bastard.

Old Post 11-06-2002 06:49 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

what its easier to get them that way, and besides i dont have a dvd player here in my dorm room

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 06:50 AM
Man of less sorrow

Shame on u, u go to private school!!! And u shouldn't download, that way no one wins

Old Post 11-06-2002 07:11 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

shh dont tell any one, there not supposed t know

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-06-2002 07:13 AM