Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Has Anyone Noticed.. (replicators - spoilers S5&S6)
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Scarab19

Location: From the deepest inner mind to the Outer Limits. Please stand by.

I liked Apophis, and there needs to be a main villian. Also, I really hate the way they go through Goa'uld. I mean, these guys have survived thousands of years in the snake-eat-snake world of the Goa'uld and whoever all their enemies may be (and they make enemies like no tomorrow) and these four people go through them like there's no tomorrow. All the Goa'uld should be like Apophis. He's the only one to live up to the hype.

As for the reps, all the replicator episodes were pretty good ones, especially Nemesis. Though I don't know what they're going to do about them in the end (how do you get rid of something like that?) they're a believable enemy. Who didn't think "uh-oh" when that rep came out of that box in Enemies?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-23-2002 05:23 AM
Scarab19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scarab19 Click here to Send Scarab19 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarab19 Add Scarab19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Horus
It's Major now

But the introduction of the Replicators is ironic because of the way they work, eating all the techology so the Asgard struggle to get rid of them. It is the David and Golith story but slightly reversed.

Old Post 09-28-2002 04:46 AM
Horus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Horus Click here to Send Horus a Private Message Find more posts by Horus Add Horus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

Minior Spoilers for Unnatural Selection

Spoiler:

SG1 discover massive quantities of an incredibly advanced form of Replicators on another planet and possibly in another point of time. Replicators with the abilty to adapt a human form and one which can read the minds of those they touch.

==============================================
My thoughs.
As much as i hate to say it, the Replicators have more of a chance than the Goa'uld to take out earth if they now have the ability to adapt to human form, but im sure SG-1 will find a way to stop them, i wish SG-1 and the Asgard will put and end to the Replicators once and for all just like SG-1 put and end to Apophis once and for all.

Last edited by Jaffa, Kree! on 10-03-2002 at 03:57 AM

Old Post 10-02-2002 11:01 PM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

the replicators are a good enemy because they resemble the borg , what they are doing they don't believe is wrong and they have only one motive .they cant be reasoned with or bought off or made friends with. they are the perfect enemy

and they kicked apothis ass so...

Old Post 10-07-2002 11:15 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brent

The Replicators to SG1 is like the Borg is to StarTrek

which can be good or bad, heh

Old Post 10-07-2002 02:52 PM
Brent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent Click here to Send Brent a Private Message Visit Brent's homepage! Find more posts by Brent Add Brent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac6yver
Ur fate is in my hands...

Maybe in season 7 the writers will mess up and write some story about a replicator queen that for some reason displays emotion and ultimately weakens the reps....

Old Post 11-03-2002 12:32 PM
Mac6yver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac6yver Click here to Send Mac6yver a Private Message Find more posts by Mac6yver Add Mac6yver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

i doubt it, it seems more likely that Sg-1 or the Asgard are gonna invent or find some sorta new technology that will give the Asgard the deciseve advantage to finaly destroy the Replicators.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-05-2002 11:41 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Replicators, the non-biological goa'uld?

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:07 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Yes the replicators, the things that are mechanical spiders, as colonel O'neill called them

Albert Einstein

Last edited by Jaffa on 11-06-2002 at 05:32 AM

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:12 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Can u edit that to english please?

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:30 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

the little mechanical bugs that are kicking the Azguard ass. hae u seen Nemisis Anubis? cause they are in there

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-14-2002 05:54 AM
MPH

I think the replicators are great.

Old Post 11-14-2002 03:47 PM
MPH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MPH Click here to Send MPH a Private Message Find more posts by MPH Add MPH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

reps

they are great
they are the only other race that can beat the gou'ald
and they can rebuild themselves
but
did they have to defeat the asgard
but i supose that everyone has their enemy

Old Post 11-15-2002 10:34 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

MAJOR SPOILER
>
>
>
the replicators are all locked up now in a time bubble for the next 10000 years, which buys the Asguard 10000 years to solve the problem

Last edited by chameleon on 12-14-2002 at 12:54 AM

Old Post 12-13-2002 12:40 PM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

what if something goes wrong though and they are released
then they are ****

Old Post 12-17-2002 11:30 AM