Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Do I Know You??
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Blue Entity
Storm Chaser

Question Do I Know You??

I'm so sick of seeing a whole bunch o new characters when there are tonnes of old ones who end up being one night stands (so to speak). Take the Tok'ra for example. Where the Hell is Garshaw?? Where the Hell is Anise?? Where the Hell is Pers'us?? He's the goddam leader!!!! I fail to see where he could have been in "Exodus". Taking a leak it seems!

And then there's the one who always bugs me - Nyan (from New Ground). He's supposed to be Daniel's research assisstant! SG-1 may have needed his assisstance several times since then but we haven't even heard his name mentioned!

Leave a long enough space between introduction of a character and reintroduction, and there was hardly any point in the character being introduced in the first bloody place!! They should get these actors to sign contracts with the show to keep them coming back! Continuity of characters is a KEY SURVIVAL FACTOR in the life of any show.

My conclusion is... I'm hopin' the final season of SG-1 not only ties up a heap o' loose plot threads but says hello to some of the characters who've been kicked by the arse into an outgoin wormhole, never to see the light of day again!

Please can anyone give me further examples to reiterate my whinge?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-17-2001 06:42 AM
Blue Entity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Entity Click here to Send Blue Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Entity Add Blue Entity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

lol
that nyan one was bugging me too...i thought they might bring him back to replace daniel!
i think per'sus only appears when the president does!
anise i couldnt give *insert word * about
garshaw..... i have no idea what hapened to her
also what about charlie... didnt he join the tok'ra
what the *insert word* happened there

i agree its very confusing
nice to see you posting

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 11-17-2001 07:12 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

sh blue entity a person to my own heart well so far, how are ya doing

oh but they did keep rothman around for a while

Old Post 11-17-2001 07:27 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

only to kill him

Old Post 11-17-2001 07:28 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

spose but he was a fool any ways
with his ashma and im being a wuss and all

Old Post 11-17-2001 07:55 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

yeah he was a real geek!
and what the hell happened to ferriti
god he was one of my favs and he lasted all of one episode!

Old Post 11-17-2001 08:26 AM
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

was that a NOX

Old Post 11-17-2001 08:56 AM
Blue Entity
Storm Chaser

Exclamation

Oh yeah! Charlie! I think maybe his symbiont took one look at the boy and said "Screw this for a host! I'd rather a leper than a defective Elmer Fudd!" and so the Tok'ra quickly "swept him under the crystal carpet".

Old Post 11-18-2001 06:25 AM
Blue Entity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Entity Click here to Send Blue Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Entity Add Blue Entity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Entity
Storm Chaser

Oh and last time I checked, Ferreti wasn't a Nox. I liked that joke though!! Touche!

Old Post 11-18-2001 06:27 AM
Goa`uld
Descended God

They won't bring Anise back because a heap of ugly old women protested against her because she was too good looking.
I believe most of them go to this forum... take your cricket bat out, and beware of flying handbags.

Old Post 11-18-2001 07:42 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

we will hit them for 6 like we did the poms in the ashes

Old Post 11-18-2001 07:56 AM
president doc

yeah, shame youre crap at rugby though!

Old Post 11-18-2001 09:14 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

hey hey hey
boys please behave yourselves!
ferriti was the one who got the crap kicked out of him in the first episode .... he then recognised the symbols!!

Old Post 11-18-2001 10:07 AM
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

we are the world champs and we wooped your puncy british ass in rugbe leage todat somthing like 46 to 8

how do you like them apples

Old Post 11-18-2001 10:30 AM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

hey im british!!!!!!

also .... samuels dissapered didnt he... didnt like him anyway but nevermind!

Old Post 11-18-2001 10:34 AM