Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Michael Shanks Departure
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mor

The man has a right to choose his career path and best of luck to him, but for the sake of a year, I think he was a bit rash in his decision.

I strongly agree with this....for the want of a year! For crying out loud!!!...what could it have possibly hurt career wise to finish out the 6th season? The show will probably not go past that anyways....and now it is most likely doomed as it takes a 'really strong show' to loose a very popular character and still survive the ratings wars.

I'm one of many disappointed 'DJ character' fans....who, although recognizing that the show was heading more into a military based format...enjoyed the intellectual contrast that the character of DJ brought into that whoop-ass environment.

As for his departure...having not seen the episode...but reading through the transparencies of the afore mentioned spoilers....also agree that it's a copout. I can envision any episodes with him as a guest.... opening with the group sitting around a queja board!

However...having laced my comments with obvious disappointment and criticisms....I am and always will be a die-hard fan and will watch to the bitter end.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-18-2001 10:19 PM
Mor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mor Click here to Send Mor a Private Message Find more posts by Mor Add Mor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Crying in their trailer, thats really sweet.

Oh wait, am I turning into puddy?

Old Post 12-25-2001 10:46 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

I'll watch to the end as well, and beyond if you know what I mean!!

Old Post 12-26-2001 02:44 AM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

uhhh.. no, i dont believe i do?!

Old Post 12-26-2001 06:40 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Yea you do Doc...

Spoiler for future of SG-1, like you didn't know or didn't want to

Spoiler:
I ment the spin off and film. Thats all really. maybe I just wasn't clear.

Old Post 12-27-2001 01:26 AM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote