Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Error in Shadow Play (I think)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

Error in Shadow Play (I think)

There may be spoilers for shadow play(Season 6) in here.

When watching shadow paly on sky one yesterday i noticed a small error. Twice i notised that jonas' hand gun was accually a N'Tar (I'm not sure if that's the right word i mean those stun gun things from rules of engagement). First in the bit when (In Dr. Kieran's head) The Doc. and jonas were running away from the poilce you could see the red light ont he bottom glowing and also the bit after that when jonas was talkling to the first minister when the camera was behind him you could see it in his holster.

(Could it be That sg-1 don't trust jonas enought to give him a real gun )

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-31-2002 06:57 PM
Lnt.kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lnt.kaos Click here to Send Lnt.kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Lnt.kaos Add Lnt.kaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jonas

That scene was in the sick professors head! It wasn't real.

Old Post 10-31-2002 07:05 PM
Jonas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonas Click here to Send Jonas a Private Message Find more posts by Jonas Add Jonas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Intar weapons are pretty nifty. In my fanfic, there's a race who fought the Goa'uld and make use of intar pistols for their offworld teams, citing that, "Intars are the only benevolent form of technology we ever acquired from the Goa'uld..."

Wholly non-lethal, compact, disguisable, and they sure as hell don't look like some sort of fractured horse penis like a zat'n'k'tel does!

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 10-31-2002 07:19 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

Jonas i thought of that but it can't be for two reasons.

First when (In his head) jonas fired the gun it looked and sounded like a real gun.
Second how would the good doctor Kieran know what an Intar is or what it looks like

Old Post 10-31-2002 07:42 PM
Lnt.kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lnt.kaos Click here to Send Lnt.kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Lnt.kaos Add Lnt.kaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jonas

I'm not really into that episode; there are some threads on it around here somewhere. But don't forget Kieran is an alien, they found a treasure trove of Gao'uld artefacts and writings. Could he not have picked up the idea from there. Or, even I am a pacifist (won't kill) so in my mind when I want to crack and take people out I imagine some sort of stun gun existed for me to use.

As for what SG1's weapons looked like, obviously he's visited Earth, spoken to Jonas, discussed things. If Jonas boy is carrying a side arm of course the doctor would ask about it in conversation.

Overall not the producer's finest hour, but bottom line is it in no way reflects what SGC think of Jonas - I mean I strongly disagree with your first post here about not trusting him.

He even carries a "fractured horse penis"## so they must trust him; besides he wouldn't be on the team if they didn't.

## And before you gay boys out there get any ideas about this, I was talking about a Zat gun (see RH's post above).

Old Post 10-31-2002 08:03 PM
Jonas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonas Click here to Send Jonas a Private Message Find more posts by Jonas Add Jonas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
Overall not the producer's finest hour, but bottom line is it in no way reflects what SGC think of Jonas - I mean I strongly disagree with your first post here about not trusting him.

He even carries a "fractured horse penis"## so they must trust him; besides he wouldn't be on the team if they didn't.

## And before you gay boys out there get any ideas about this, I was talking about a Zat gun (see RH's post above).

BTW Jonas that bit was in brackets and had next to it because it was kinda a joke!

Old Post 10-31-2002 08:16 PM
Jaffa, Kree!

wehey! check this thread out!!

Old Post 11-01-2002 01:21 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote