Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Prophecy Speculation
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TiMoNz19

Prophecy Speculation

Prophecy is the 2nd to last Stargate episode for Season 6, i think we will find out everything about Anubis as it said in an article that before SG-1 ends for good, we will learn everything about Anubis so i guessing this is the episode we will find out about Anubis.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-28-2002 01:03 AM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

OK im way off, i just found the 1st plot of Prophecy.
*SPOILERS AHEAD
*SG-1 visits yet another backwards world where the population bows down to the Goa'uld, whose emissary, Lord Mot, arrives to collect naquadah. However, there is an old prophecy that strangers would come through the gate to free them, and the people think that SG-1 is that ticket to freedom. Further conversation stalls out when Jonas passes out.

Apparently Jonas is now somehow gifted with a precognitive ability to see glimpses of the future, which doesn't look too good, especially for Major Carter, and he's not doing too well, as he requires surgery for something. Meanwhile, Mot, who works for Baal, might be conspiring against his boss for control, and is able to capture SG-1. With the help of SG-1 and SG-15, the villagers begin a revolt against the Goa'uld.

Old Post 09-28-2002 01:09 AM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anudist
*nuked*

Oh great.. Jonass is allowed to explore yet another superhuman ability...

*yawn*

Old Post 09-28-2002 02:03 AM
Anudist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anudist Click here to Send Anudist a Private Message Find more posts by Anudist Add Anudist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

what do you think will happen to CARTER????

ERIN

Old Post 09-28-2002 07:47 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

hehehe, wouldnt you like to know? ahahaahahfhesgfh

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 09-28-2002 09:09 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

YOu know????????

Bloody hell i read that and thought charmed straight away. What is the world comming to???

Old Post 09-29-2002 04:22 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

he doesnt know hes teasing.. i reckon this is gonna be good!

maybe s/j
maybe carters dad dies

either way..loads of angst!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 09-30-2002 08:29 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

I think it Jacob/Selmak will die when they are battling Anubis and his death will have a myjor effect on her and she will break, something like that.

Old Post 09-30-2002 08:39 AM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

and jack will be there to put her back together!

Old Post 09-30-2002 11:36 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

GEEZ!4get it about Jack and Sam it aint going to happen, if it did it will kill the show.

Old Post 09-30-2002 07:04 PM
Tula
Gypsy

been on the site and read the review - OMG I don't think I can bear to watch it, there again, don't think I can not watch it.

Decisions, decision, any advice anyone ?????

I got a Noddy Badge for Being *Nuked*

Old Post 10-02-2002 02:27 PM
Tula is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tula Click here to Send Tula a Private Message Find more posts by Tula Add Tula to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

why wouldnt you want to watch it?

Old Post 10-02-2002 10:00 PM
Tula
Gypsy

What if something really bad happened, I would be upset for a week - can't kill off any of the 4 main characters as who would they put in the film ?

What about hammond ?

I got a Noddy Badge for Being *Nuked*

Old Post 10-03-2002 07:36 AM
Tula is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tula Click here to Send Tula a Private Message Find more posts by Tula Add Tula to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam fan

OH!!!!!!!
I've got AGES to go before I see that 1!

Old Post 10-03-2002 05:37 PM
Sam fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam fan Click here to Send Sam fan a Private Message Find more posts by Sam fan Add Sam fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

Not as long as you would think Sam Fan. You could download them or if you had Sky it`ll be on after the new year I think.

Old Post 10-03-2002 07:35 PM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote