Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > What does Thor need Promethus for? (seas 6 spoilers)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Fenrir

what if the "and your ship" bit is mis-leading, What if all the asguard need is sg1 and some way of getting them to point x. I mean it might be something as simple as a search and destroy mission for which the asguard are not equipped. I cant realy see thor and his buddies decked out rambo style charging through wave after wave of replicators/jaffa/generic enemy number 3 etc....

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-05-2002 04:00 PM
Fenrir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fenrir Click here to Send Fenrir a Private Message Visit Fenrir's homepage! Find more posts by Fenrir Add Fenrir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Well, thats because youve only seen Thor on the whole, Whos to say they dont have robots, or body armour suits Akin to those worm by the aliens in independence day, Its not like the little buggers are pacifists.
I think they enjoy a bit of blasting.

Old Post 10-05-2002 04:04 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brent

why can't the asgard just make projectile weapons for themselves

i mean, if they are fighting a war, and they truely want to survive, they have the technology to create 'primitive' projectile weapons...

know what i mean

Old Post 10-07-2002 02:26 PM
Brent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent Click here to Send Brent a Private Message Visit Brent's homepage! Find more posts by Brent Add Brent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thrail

Of course, Brent. But then what would happen to the storyline ?

Where would it end ..

Be Aware.

Old Post 10-07-2002 02:55 PM
Thrail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thrail Click here to Send Thrail a Private Message Find more posts by Thrail Add Thrail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy
Speaker-Second Foundation

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
The idea that the Asgaard cant think of or build simple things annoys me a bit...
Its like aliens that get burned by water being beaten back in an invasion by a group of farmers with jugs of water.

I agree. It's got to be for other reasons. A covert rescue mission or something. OR maybe the Asgard are really on their last leg and they simply need a ride cause they don't have enough ships.

Old Post 10-30-2002 08:25 PM
Roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Click here to Send Roy a Private Message Find more posts by Roy Add Roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote