Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Most hated character?
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
IamNotMe
Grizzly Shredder

Thor.

Grizzly Shredder

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-04-2002 08:17 PM
IamNotMe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IamNotMe Click here to Send IamNotMe a Private Message Visit IamNotMe's homepage! Find more posts by IamNotMe Add IamNotMe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

quote:
Originally posted by chameleon
i really don't like tokra spice i don't give an ass about the person but i hate the character. this is why the sym totally digs danny boy yet the host digs o'neill. what the hell is that? must be a 2 person woman

Some women just can't settle for just one...

...like it's a bad thing.

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 04-04-2002 11:03 PM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

quote:
Originally posted by Kamakazi Casper
I don't really hate anyone, that I can think of anyway.

I used to not mind Maybourne but then he turned good and I hated that

Don't know what people had against Anise (bar what she represented) and Jonas (though he is kinda wormy).

Maybourne was always good...

...just in an evil sort of way!!!

quote:
Originally posted by mystic
Kinsey must die...

Tok'ra spice too...

And Laira just irks me greatly...

And Haley makes me cringe..

This could make a really good song.

mystic

OK, so Haley had an attitude problem in Prodigy...

...and she forces direct comparison to Sam...

...but it's a cool, strong, cute character who's even a team player now!!!

Have ya' seen Proving Ground yet?

Rhydderch Hael, you seriously have a point dude!

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

Last edited by Deathbunny on 04-04-2002 at 11:12 PM

Old Post 04-04-2002 11:05 PM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaila
Humor me.

I don't like anise cos she gives the tokra a bad rep. but they're just like ppl, some good, some bad. and by th by, Tanith ROCKS! hes the bad guy u just gotta love to hate. plus the way he talks is cool. and i like hayley on the basis of her character, annoying though she may be, but i say 'GO THE SHORT PPL!!'. and MAN did she get hit with the ugly stick when she was little, her nose, oh dear. >whack<

love proving ground. have it on my comp. i cheat and download eps cos we don't have sg on tv at the mo.

'Always knew he wanted that office' Jack

'You can put me down now Hero' Hayley

Old Post 04-05-2002 02:29 AM
Kaila is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaila Click here to Send Kaila a Private Message Find more posts by Kaila Add Kaila to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Ah yes, Haley, Sam's MiniMe. She definitely has to go.

BTW, I LIKED Laira, it was high time Jack got some nookie. I wouldn't mind seeing her return. (Goes into hiding to avoid posse of outraged S/J shippers.)

Deathbunny wrote:

quote:
The one with the...er, cat... and Sam's voice programmed into his computer?

He was... a little too... I don't know, secretive about his interest and obsessed, but hated?

You mean Narim The Stalker. That scene in his house was straight out of a Woman-In-Jeopardy made for TV movie. The only thing missing was the inevitable moment when the girl opens a door and finds an entire room covered with her pictures. If he'd lived Sam would have needed a restraining order. I mean, come on, he and Sam knew each other for a couple of days FOUR YEARS AGO, and he has her voice on his home computer? Creepy!

O'Neill wrote:

quote:
(said with bloodshot raging animal eyes) Thats little bastard Jonas

You're a man after my own heart. Death to the little weasel!

As for Anise, send her back to whatever strip club she crawled out of. Scientist my a**!

Old Post 04-05-2002 02:45 AM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

ah yes, but he didn't actually STALK her, as in, follow her around and all that.. He was just.. creepy.

Old Post 04-05-2002 02:58 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

Haley's not Sam's mini-me... Ok, so they could be sisters...

...or...

Old Post 04-05-2002 03:00 AM
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

Obsessed... and he didn't even care enough to make sure she wasn't scared of him...

...They'll never end up together again.

Old Post 04-05-2002 03:07 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

what about.. that other guy?? Orlin? you know, the young indiana jones? Sam reallty attracts the freaky guys, doens't she..?

tho i liked Orlin...

Old Post 04-05-2002 03:18 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arrow
im thinkin,im thinkin!!

orlin, whos orlin? oh the funky white cloud guy, yeah, he was nice, i liked him!

Old Post 04-05-2002 04:40 AM
arrow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arrow Click here to Send arrow a Private Message Find more posts by arrow Add arrow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

but he was freaky like Nimrod, or whatver that Tollan guys name was

Old Post 04-05-2002 05:48 AM
Venus

Re: Most hated character?

quote:
Originally posted by kitty_star
Me? LAIRA!!!I won't tell you the reasonS because it will take 70 pages and a half...But I think everybody know the reasons...If you don't know watch "A hundred Days"!LOL!!!

So, is there actually more than one reason, and the whole antishipper thing, 'cos I'd be interested to hear it ...

Old Post 04-05-2002 06:56 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Tell me, aside from jealousy, why do the shippers hate Laira so much?

Also, Col. Simmons should go, along with Marty (not Martouf), the inbred yokels of 'The Sentinel' and Sarah/Osiris.

Old Post 04-05-2002 02:13 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I'm not a shipper but Laira would be high up on my hate list too. She's more of a b*t*h than Anise! Mad after Jack and just plain annoying

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 04-05-2002 03:09 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Na'La'Re
Self-Appointed Chosen One

Location: Beetleguese 6- it was originally called Beetleguese 5 but Beetleguese 6 thought 5 sounded better than 6 and stole our number. The Numerical Wars are still being fought at this time. Will shall regain our number!

Cool

Alright.
My most hated character is..................Cassandra!
I can't stand her. Send her back through the stargate if you ask me!
What was Janet thinking?

Old Post 04-05-2002 03:51 PM
Na'La'Re is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Na'La'Re Click here to Send Na'La'Re a Private Message Find more posts by Na'La'Re Add Na'La'Re to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote