Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > My first Fanfic!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sam fan

My first Fanfic!

This is the first that I have ever shown to anyone so don't be too brutal!

As SG-1 entered through the gate they they were greeted by General Hammond. Sam was dressed in a long dress. She was obviously not happy,
"Um Major Carter?"he looked at her, Jack tried nt to laugh but didn't succeed. A short laugh escaped from his mouth. She glared at him, he stopped.
"Uh...Sir the natives didn't allow the women to dress as men they refused to let Major Carter do anything without being dressed like uh....this"again he tried not to laugh,
"We tried to stick up for her but they were having none of it Sir it was they're rules"Jonas smiled,
"Indeed"Teal'c agreed all three of the men were obviously amused by her state of dress,
"Sir permission to-"she started,
"Granted"he told her,"go to the showers Major"he added. Jack looked up,
"Wait it's our turn to go first Carter"he moaned, she smiled at him as if to say,'That'll teach you' as she walked out. Hammond looked up at the men,"debrief in an hour gentlemen"he said. Jack ran out followed by Jonas. Teal'c casually walked out,
"Carter it's our turn!"he bellowed running after her. She quikly ran up through the corridor. She stopped as she got to the door. She opened it and walked in as Jack caught up with her,
"Sorry Sir, you loose out."she smiled at him. They both looked into each other's eyes. They froze for a moment, he suudenly realised how good she looked in the dress. Sam quikly looked away,"uh....I'd better"she shut the door. He mentally kicked himself could he have made it more obvious!
SG-1 were in the briefing room, Hammond looked up
"SG-1 you'r free to go"he said,
"Great who fancies a trip to the pool bar?"he asked,
"Sure"Jonas smiled as usual.Teal'c nodded, Jack turned to Sam
"Carter?"he asked,
"Uh....no I have an experiment to-"
"Great go and get ready"he told her,
"No Sir I have to-"
"Sam you know you won't win"Jonas said. She sighed,
"Okay"she walked out.
"Everytime"Jack smiled.
Jack sat next to Sam, Jonas and Teal'c sat on the opposite side. A young busty waitress walked up to them. She smiled at Jack, he smiled back. Sam looked away,
"Uh are we ordering?"Jonas asked,
"Oh I'll have the steak please,"Jack said,
"Oh a good mans meal"the waitress said leaning over. Jack smiled back,
"I'll have the same"Sam said obviously annoyed,
"Oh okay"she smiled,
"Make that 4"Jonas said after asking Teal'c.
"okay...you make sure you stay right there"she winked at Jack, Jack smiled,
"Still got it"he said to the others,
"Excuse me"Sam said, Jack stood up so she could get out of the seat,
"Carter where are you going?"he asked,
"To the toilet"she said walking away. Jonas and Teal'c stared at him,
"What?"he asked.
Sam was walking back to the table. She walked strait into a well built man,he dropped his plate o the floor
"Oh God I'm sorry"she said, they both bent down,
"No I'm sorry"he said, she looked at him as he looked at her,
"Let me buy you a new meal"she told him,
"I wouldn't dream of it.....let me buy you a drink."he asked, she looked over to where her teammates were watching her,"Oh"he put his hand up to his face,"You'r here with you'r husband"he said looking at Jack,
"He isn't ,my husband"she told him,"I'm not married"she told him,
"Good!....uh sorry"he replied nervously,
"It's okay"she smiled, she liked this guy. She was shunned out of her thoughts by Jacks hand on her shoulder,
"Are you coming back to the table?"he asked,
"Uh"she looked at him,
"Come on.......sorry she's already got enough friends"he pulled her away,
"What are you doing?"she asked,
"He's a creep Carter he's all over you"
"Let go"she pulled away from him,"don't you dare try to tell me what to do! You have been all over that waitress I actually like this guy noy just the way he looks."she told him angrilly,
"Fine you go and sit with him then!"
"I will!"she walked away.

To be continued

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-02-2002 04:09 PM
Sam fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam fan Click here to Send Sam fan a Private Message Find more posts by Sam fan Add Sam fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

hey SamFan, i like it!!!!! oooh, jealous Sam and Jack!!! anything with rivalry from outside parties is good! can't wait for the next part, and for other fan fics to come!!! (like ours!!!!!)

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-02-2002 04:14 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Shippy, but not shippy

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 11-02-2002 07:34 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

They might they might, but Stargate is not Dawson's Creek!

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:14 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Liked it funny and got a bit of the S am sticking up for her self.....But....I'm so itching to make changes to it.....Am awaiting the next bit.

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:53 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ussshorty
luv the bunnies

wow i luv it i actually can picture it in my head its so cool please write more soon.

Old Post 11-06-2002 04:03 PM
ussshorty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ussshorty Click here to Send ussshorty a Private Message Visit ussshorty's homepage! Find more posts by ussshorty Add ussshorty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam fan

Sam was sat in her quarters. Last night was weird, way wierd! Since when did she care about the women who always seemed to throw themselves at her colonel. And since when did he care if some guy liked her,some guy who did actually turn out to be a jerk. Lucky for her she was in the Air force. Things could have got nasty. She was ushered away from her thoughts by a slight knock on the door. She got up from her bed. *please don't be Colonel O'niell*she thought,
"Colonel!"she greeted him as he stood in her door way,
"Can....uh, can I come in?"he asked, she stepped aside.
"Sure is this about the mission because I've pretty much..."
"It's not about the mission"he told her,
"Oh"she looked away, what was he going to say? she didn't want to know,
"I'm sorry,"he said quietly,
"What!"her head shot up,
"Oh come on you want me t say it again?"he asked,
"Oh...uh, no"
"Right....how uh, how was the rest of you'r evening?"he asked,
"Um..pretty bad"she said embarrased.
"Really?"
"Uh yeah....turned out he was acreep. Well done you were right"
"Oh.....you okay?"
"Yeah."they both uncomfortably gazed around the room,"I'm sorry too I guess we were just tired or something last night!"
"Yeah, I suppose."he looked away,"uh....Sa..."he stopped,"Carter, how about tonite. you and me we go to the bar alone we need to clear a few things up"
"Oh.uh I'm really buzy tonight!"she said quikly,
"Please"he asked softly,
"I....um....yeah ok"she told him as she sighed. He walked out,*damn it.damn it,damn it!*

TBC, what did u guys think? so far neway 'm doing more!

Old Post 11-06-2002 10:43 PM
Sam fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam fan Click here to Send Sam fan a Private Message Find more posts by Sam fan Add Sam fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Cool! I luv this part to!!! can't wait for the next part <g>

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-06-2002 10:49 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

Yeah i bet they're best mates in real life!?!

Old Post 11-13-2002 06:38 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam fan

who?(sorry I'm really thick?)

Old Post 11-13-2002 07:56 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Liked it again...But please.......I must not wish to beta it...Nice and would love to read the rest of it.

Old Post 11-13-2002 09:04 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam fan

Sam was sat in the bar. Jack walked up to her and sat down,
"So what you havin'?"he asked pointing at her empty glass,
"Oh..uh. I'm fine thank you Sir"she said, he was about to start talking when a man ran in,
"Uh...buddy. Some guys are hanging by you'r truck"he said, out of breath looking rather scared. jack looked at Sam. He got up and walked out quikly.
As Jack walked out out of the bar he felt something hit off of his head. He fell to the floor as blackness engulfed him.
Sam was waiting in the bar. She sighed and got up, she walked out to see nothing but a small bloodstain on the floor. She bent down to see if it was dry. She felt a sharp pain in the back of herneck. She fell to the ground only to be picked up and carried away.

Jonas and Teal'c were in the briefing room. General Hammond walked in,
"Uh..where are Colonal O'niell and Major Carter?"he asked,
"We are not sure General Hammond"Teal'c said in his normal controlled mannor,
"It's night like them to be late"Hammond stated. Jonas looked at him, "It's not like Major Carter to be late"he admitted.

Jack slowly opened his yes,
"Ugh"he moaned groggily. He realised that he was tied to a chair,
"God dammit"he complained to himself. He looked around the room. Chair, small bed, Carter, Table. Carter! She was also tied to a chair. She was out cold. He was quite near to her. He out streched his leg. He nuged her slightly,
"Carter?"he called, there was no reply. He nuged her a bit harder,"Carter!"he called a bit louder still nothing. he looked at her,"Sorry"he mumbled before kicking her quite hard in the leg. She woke. She was groggy,
"Sir"she was confused,
"I hate to ruin you'r evening Carter but it looks like we've been kidnapped"he told her.
"Ow"
"What you'r head hurt too?"he asked,
"Well yeah...but my leg really hurts"she told him. He looked away.

General Hammond was on his phone. He hung up, Teal' c looked at him
"No reply. You two get around to Major Carters house?"he said,"then to Colonel O'niell's."he ordered.

As the cell door swung open. Sam and Jack both looked ahead to see a smartly dressed man.
"We got kidnapped by a suit!"Jack asked,"he took me from behined what's you'r excuse?"he asked sam sarchastically. she smiled. The suited man walked in,
"You must be the infamous Jack O'niell"he started,
"Two l's"Jack said. The man turned to Sam,
"And you...Major Samantha Carter"he walked closer to her. He bent down,"you are every bit as beautiful as was described to me"he told her,he stared at her
"What and I'm not!"Jack asked, the man glared at him.
"You will be perfect"he said turning back to Sam.
"Cater feel a bit left out here"
"Sorry Sir."she looked at him.
"Silence. You are just as intolerable as you were described to me"he said to Jack,
"Intolerable?me"he asked pretending to be hurt. Sam smiled,
"I have been told all about both of you'r blendings with the Tok'ra from the service you call NID. The have agreed to assist me in extracting the information I need"he said. Suddenly his eyes glowed."And then I am looking for a queen"he laughed. Sam's eyes widened. Jack frowned.

Old Post 11-13-2002 08:36 PM
keedo

great
I wanna know what happens next

Old Post 11-23-2002 02:41 AM
keedo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keedo Click here to Send keedo a Private Message Find more posts by keedo Add keedo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thor_Buddy_416
MajorSam is a wierdo!

i found that it was a well written story but a bar! gez y dont u put them in a keg restaruant! Everything else is good.(y is sam intrested in jack! He is like 15 yrs older than her!)???

Old Post 11-23-2002 03:43 AM
Thor_Buddy_416 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thor_Buddy_416 Click here to Send Thor_Buddy_416 a Private Message Find more posts by Thor_Buddy_416 Add Thor_Buddy_416 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

noooo, Thor you idiot (don't mind me you guys, she's my best friend!) i've told you a million times, it's 16 YEARS!!! not 15! tch. lol. and you don't even watch Stargate!!(oooh, foiled!) you have to WATCH the dang thing to understand! then it would be obvious and if you watched, you would also know why they would be in a bar. and what's wrong with bar's anyways!!??

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-23-2002 10:37 PM