Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Season 6 Airs In New Zealand 18/10
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TiMoNz19

Season 6 Airs In New Zealand 18/10

YAY!!!, Season 6 airs in New Zealand 18/10, they are showing a 2hr special with Redemption Part 1/Part 2 in one hit, did they do that in other countrys?or did they play Redemption Part 1 one week, then Redemption Part 2 the following week,???

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-07-2002 06:42 PM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

They played Redemption pt. 1 the first week and then Redemption pt. 2 the next week in Australia and the United States..

Old Post 10-08-2002 04:38 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

and they havn't shown either in Canada...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 10-08-2002 10:58 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I'm glad that NZ isn't that far behind from the others you are infact at the same point in time as us Aussies.

quote:
They played Redemption pt. 1 the first week and then Redemption pt. 2 the next week in Australia

^^^^^^
What Shaneo said altough they did miss a week to show some spring special crap.

Old Post 10-09-2002 01:41 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

well considering NZ has to wait at least half a YR to see the new Seasons on TV, it fells like forever, but ive seen half of Season 6 already by downloading the episodes, i couldn't wait that long, but i havent seen a few episodes like Nightwalkers, Abyss(which i herd was really great and really looking forward to this episode),Shadow Play and The Other Guys(which i herd was pretty funny).I will probably end up taping every episode as well, call me a hardout or whatever i don't care, hehe.

Old Post 10-09-2002 05:42 AM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i've noticed that NZ networks treat their shows better than Aust does - they can even be ahead of us with tv and movies, if the marketing here is crap..

Old Post 10-09-2002 05:51 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

quote:
Originally posted by chameleon
I'm glad that NZ isn't that far behind from the others you are infact at the same point in time as us Aussies.

make that "us aussies except melbourne who are, wait for it, about to continue season FOUR - woohoo!!!!"

Old Post 10-09-2002 07:01 AM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

BAHAHHAH yeah we mean aussies that actually mean something..

*runs*

oh i'm so dead

bring it on

Old Post 10-10-2002 01:05 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carl
Stargazer

quote:
Originally posted by guessed
make that "us aussies except melbourne who are, wait for it, about to continue season FOUR - woohoo!!!!"

Err...we are up to Season Six are we not? *is confused*

Old Post 10-10-2002 11:22 AM
carl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carl Click here to Send carl a Private Message Visit carl's homepage! Find more posts by carl Add carl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

yes, but you're not in melbourne

Old Post 10-11-2002 02:27 AM
Shaneo

Melbourne's not the only place that's behind the rest of Australia when it comes to stargate. South Australia are only up to 510 ...

Old Post 10-11-2002 06:12 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

ep 510 eh??? yeah, season EIGHT will be finished, the sequel to the sequel to movie 2 will be a weekly video before melbourne gets 510... thank god for stargates.tk (and no, i'm not sucking up)

and jk, i read your dig at melbourne, don't worry, it's filed away for some other time...

Last edited by guessed on 10-11-2002 at 07:01 AM

Old Post 10-11-2002 06:59 AM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

ooohhh i'm shaking in my comfortable yet stylish boots.

Old Post 10-11-2002 09:50 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Ohhhhh I just hope you don't know what sydney people say about you mel people.

Old Post 10-12-2002 12:41 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msj_Shanks

i no
i live in Nz cool ay
i loved it when it came back on and corin is not that bad
its caues hes so different 2 michael so it seems that hes not taking over his place in sg1.

Old Post 11-02-2002 03:04 AM
msj_Shanks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msj_Shanks Click here to Send msj_Shanks a Private Message Visit msj_Shanks's homepage! Find more posts by msj_Shanks Add msj_Shanks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote