Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Favourite Actor?
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

they are actors

somone eirlier said thet RDA was funny ,but he only says what the script tells him too(with some add-libing), because it isnt that chalenging of a role act like a slzck millitary officer and crack the occasional joke
but i will havto say that im ted between CJ and AM cause they are both good actors who pull off hard rolls well
like CJ hast pretend he dosnt know english well and AM needs to rattle off some scientific crap and make it sound like she knows what she is talking about

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-08-2001 04:23 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

but i reccon that AM would win cause she is better looking than CJ*shudder*

Old Post 11-08-2001 04:24 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I believe the person to whom you are reffering to is known as AT. (as teal'c would say)

Old Post 11-08-2001 09:41 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

AM could be short of AManda, doc

And you'd be surprised at how hard it is to act out a comedy role... i speak from experiance

Old Post 11-08-2001 11:21 AM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

yes, i gathered that, but the accepted one is AT

Old Post 11-08-2001 11:44 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrea-T
Chocaholic

Ooooohhhh my initials are AT to!

err...completely off topic that was eh?

FAV ACTOR: Michael Shanks definately
great for humour and angst !

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Old Post 11-08-2001 03:21 PM
Andrea-T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrea-T Click here to Send Andrea-T a Private Message Find more posts by Andrea-T Add Andrea-T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

hmm.. toughie... I was gonna say teryl, but i like her as a PERSON more so than an actress - tho i really do admire her skill and look out for any of her small scenes in any ep.

AT gets a vote, she plays a really powerful character, and with such a great intensity and emotion behind every scene.

MS i didn't really care for, nor find his 'acting' all that great, until i met him and realised just how much UNLIKE his character he is - that is great acting - able to convice a viewer that he's is what he is like onscreen...

Other than our Fab Four and gang, Peter wingfield, as others mentioned, always manages to put a chill down my spine. Jay Acovone (sp?) is a cack, i like him for his personality. Same with JR.

none of the others spring to mind, i'll have to think about it.

Old Post 11-09-2001 03:09 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

AM

yea AM hahah*nervous twitch* ye that is what i ment like ahs said AManda Hahaha

sorry but im biast cause i have seen maguiva*shudder* so there is know way you could convince me RDA is a good actor
but i agree comidy is hard but some people on this board seem to credit the jokes to him when they arnt his

Old Post 11-09-2001 04:21 AM
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

ohhh no i think i might have made some enimise with that last post
*backs away from the hinch mob*
"now you dont wanna do anything hasty puddy,put the cleaver down"
"no no, arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Old Post 11-09-2001 04:24 AM
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

that was ment to be linch mob, but now the joke wont work
spose i could edit but as doc said why do that when all it means is a diminished post count

Old Post 11-09-2001 04:27 AM
president doc

So people do read my posts and take my moments of great insight to heed, i just brings me no end of joy to know death, venus, ash, they all hang onto my every word...sniff ...

mmmm, DONUTS!!!...TAQUITO FLAVOUR!!!!

Old Post 11-09-2001 10:25 AM
Venus

btw, it's Venus, not venus....

What are you talkign about doc? 'Cos of you, we had that whole discussing AT/AM/ahs.... !!! See what an impact you have? A deep impact... So, anyone seen the film?

Old Post 11-09-2001 07:18 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

ive seen deep impact
and my favourite actor is..... *insert drum roll here*

SUSPENSE SPACE
SUSPENSE SPACE
SUSPENSE SPACE
SUSPENSE SPACE
SUSPENSE SPACE
SUSPENSE SPACE
SUSPENSE SPACE

.............RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON SHOCK HORROR!
now if you will excuse me.... my meat cleaver has a meeting with
*gets out her notepad*
DEATH, venus,the ash man,jk, andrea t, and kamakasi kasper!

mwahahahahahahaha
*evil smirk* skips off to find DEATH

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 11-09-2001 08:39 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

...sigh... puddy what do you have against me?! AND WHAY THE NETU CAN'T YOU SPELL MY NAME WITH A CAPITAL V!!! And if you're gonna try and fight me, be warned... I have supporters...!!

Old Post 11-09-2001 09:15 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

quote:
Originally posted by puddykat
DEATH, venus,the ash man,jk, andrea t, and kamakasi kasper!

Tut, tut, bad puncutation and you spelt my name wrong.
And I'm not ascared of you! (runs and hides behind her...) wait, I'm miles away from you! Ah ha!

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-09-2001 09:24 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote