Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Children of The Gods
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Children of The Gods

Just saw part 2 of this episode for the first time ever, and how brilliant was it or what??!!! Having had the misfortune to have missed this every other time, Skys funky schedules allowed me to see it tonight, and it was amazing. The fact that just after General Hammond was sworn in, they're in the briefing and everyone is utterly crapping themselves, unsure of what is beyond them, and realising that Ra wasnt the only Goa'uld, that there could be a great many of them etc, and how at the end of the briefing they all file out at great speed, panicked like mad. Then, there's the fact that Daniel is Danielish, all the mannerisms we so loved from the film are there, especially at the end when they are trying to dial out, and he's like "Oh I have it here somewhere, fumbling in his pockets, then when he finds it he has a small laugh/joke, and Carter has to shout to him again before he goes "Oh yes" and dials. Then, there is that whole feeling that the team has many cliques, like that O'Neill treats Kawalski as "The Man", and kind of blindsides Carter and Jackson, and how Carter keeps calling him "Dr Jackson". Oh how good was this episode, the should have more like that, but alas no. Daniel is the man.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 01-02-2002 05:32 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

indeed, a very good episode, love seeing it everytime, nice body count too! and Its nice to see where teh characters have all gone lol... from the complete movie stuff, even oneill was not as dry as he is now... god, that guy has soo much dry humour now that hes almost as bad as me in real life! and teal'c..hehehe.
MANY HAVE SAID THAT...lol, I love saying the lines as they say them, it makes me feel important.

Old Post 01-02-2002 06:11 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I don't wanna sound like a perv or anthing, but I really wanna see the nude Sha're shot and the scene in Jacks apartment, and whatever else was cut out!!

Old Post 01-02-2002 07:48 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Nude Sha're was on today, on sky one, not like a certificate 18 or anything, but it was there.

Old Post 01-02-2002 08:02 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

What, full frontal (god, I sound like a perv!!)

Old Post 01-02-2002 08:36 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

no it wasnt, you just got to see the top of her butt cheeks...lol, I always wanted to say that...'top of her butt cheeks' *satisfied grin*

unless you are talking about a late shown episode?! but yeah, I really want to see this scene now lol, 5 and a half years old episode and I still havent seen it!

Old Post 01-02-2002 10:54 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

I might try and get the 18 certificate one on DVD Do they show the US Air Force Officer nude in the 18 one too?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 01-02-2002 11:05 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

look at all you perverts... you all make me sick, physicly

indy, while you're there can you get me a copy please? cheers

Old Post 01-02-2002 11:12 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

quote:
Originally posted by The Ash Man
look at all you perverts... you all make me sick, physicly
I don't know if your kidding or not but that's what I was saying in another thread, seriously. I don't care to read it, so I decide not to read those certain threads.

Old Post 01-02-2002 11:15 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

I'm just trying to understand what the package entolls.

Do they have sex in it?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 01-02-2002 11:16 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Pardon me for getting back to the topic, but I just had to say I agree with B-E. COTG is an excellent episode. I can only hope that the writers try to get back that feel in Season 6.

Old Post 01-02-2002 11:24 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Season 1 was one of my favorites and such. Not as much military and more science fiction on other planets and such.

Old Post 01-02-2002 11:26 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

quote:
Originally posted by Lee
I don't know if your kidding or not but that's what I was saying in another thread, seriously. I don't care to read it, so I decide not to read those certain threads.

eh?

Old Post 01-02-2002 11:36 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Some of these threads have become perv playgrounds. Which is a breach of the regestration agreement, I think.

Old Post 01-02-2002 11:37 PM
The Ash Man

well, i'm not all that bothered about full frontal nudity (even if it's valiaitare bandana ). if i say i do then i'm joking... as in above.

Old Post 01-02-2002 11:41 PM