Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Post ur pix!
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Ahh, in the middle of those you look like Anna Friel. Anyway, yeah, with the webcam pics. Got one myself, but it's kinda animated and frickin huge too.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-28-2002 12:00 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

me, few weeks ago, both hungover and drunk... new glasses! go me!

its actually a bad photo, but the only one i have.. that, and i'm insecure...
a few notes:
*just had a tooth pulled, so face is swollen
*no, i dont have black eyes. i'm tired
*the 'hair' is mostly shadow, and sits pretty flat on my head...

Last edited by Jaffa, Kree! on 08-05-2002 at 11:26 AM

Old Post 08-05-2002 11:22 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

The Dream Team!

I don't really like this pic of me coz my hair is really short in it. And I'm not smiling either. My mean face is not mean at all, but just very stupid looking. And I'm hunching. But here is me again with the rest of the team basketball

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 08-05-2002 11:11 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Last edited by Indiana on 08-10-2002 at 08:18 AM

Old Post 08-09-2002 11:33 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

My glasses are crooked and this is my almost 3-year old Sarah... My 6-year old son took the picture so not too harsh on the layout, eh...

And the picture taken with his cousin...

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 08-13-2002 05:26 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

and guess how old i am!!!

at my 21st.

(if they dont appear right away, they will within the next few hours)

Old Post 08-24-2002 02:14 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

For your viewing amusement:

(And as a further sneaky attempt to draw the enigmatic Jaffa, Kree! into another posting...)

A shaggy Deathbunny:

A creative Deathbunny:

And a young Deathbunny with a duck...

Nowhere as cute as the previous post... but not everyone could be...

(Oh, and please excuse the green plaid pants/vest... it was 1976 and my mom knew how to sew...)

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 08-24-2002 07:45 PM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

My pic is this way...

http://www.stormpages.com/gatefic/jenn.htm

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 08-25-2002 02:05 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

An update.

This is something I took, trying to be artistic. Webcams don't really help this, however; rather, they hinder it. (I'm particularly proud of my high cheekbones, though. And maybe if I hit 500 posts I'll get Keeper to make this my avatar )

So here's a normal one:

And since I'm tired of people seeing my pic and contacting me, only to find out that I'm 10 years older than they thought... (and you know who you are...) I'm 30 in these pics. Taken last year.

(edit: ack, warning, no makeup at all in that second pic. )

Old Post 08-25-2002 04:13 AM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kristy
Go suck a lemon

Ok, it is I:

Be warned tho, this isnt the best piccy of me, and I wear glasses, I just dont have them on here :P

Old Post 08-26-2002 03:51 AM
Kristy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kristy Click here to Send Kristy a Private Message Visit Kristy's homepage! Find more posts by Kristy Add Kristy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

older woman is my grandma before you say anything about me and older women
ah, and the thing on my head is a "dot" for a ceremony.

Should have worn the jacket, made it look quite snappy, hell, maybe ill even comb the hair

This is from a wedding went to over weekend.

sigh, any tips with hosting? all I get is grief with bandwidth on geocities even when you do the .txt conversions etc, hence the links, anyway, screw it.

Last edited by president doc on 08-26-2002 at 04:54 PM

Old Post 08-26-2002 03:06 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Herm, here's where I was earlier, well, Saturday afternoon. Suppose it's more to do with the "Where are you from" thread, but meh.

Old Post 08-27-2002 11:46 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

In a similar vein as the last.

Old Post 08-27-2002 08:23 PM
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Me in my cave.

The view from upstairs. We have hills (nearly a mountain i think) in england too

Old Post 08-28-2002 06:19 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teelie
What's in a title?

Here is mine from about 2 months ago:

Old Post 08-31-2002 03:49 AM
Teelie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teelie Click here to Send Teelie a Private Message Find more posts by Teelie Add Teelie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote