Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Eye of Ra (minor full circle spoiler)
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Goa`uld
Descended God

cool theories in this thread, but i doubt they'll happen guys

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-07-2002 10:32 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

i think that the eye of ra is the right eye and the eye of horus is the left eye. i have a pic of the eye of horus done on papyrus in my room and it is facing the other way so the one in the pic, i think *is* the eye of ra, i.e. the right eye.
or according to different sources, both eyes, left and right, are the eyes of ra, but one it the eye of the moon (the right eye, or the eye of Hathor) and the left eye was the eye of horus.

Last edited by dr.taz on 12-16-2002 at 02:37 PM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-12-2002 07:40 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote