Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Window of Opportuninty (season4 ) **spoilers
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Slider10
Tau'ri Explorer

Thumbs up Window of Opportuninty (season4 ) **spoilers

As I continue on my conquest to catch up to you guys in the SG-1 world, I have embarked on season 4 beginning last week.

OMG, I just finished watching Window of Opportunity and all I can say is I laughed more during this episode than in any other episode of SG-1.

********SPOILERS BELOW:

All I have to say is golf and stargates!?!? Funniest thing on earth. As soon as Daniel mentions how they can all do things with no consequence, I KNEW it was going to be a great sequence.

Jack juggles a little. Jack juggles a lot. Teal'c juggles a lot! GOLF!! OMG I was on the floor when General Hammond was yelling at him. Not to mention the whole Jack retiring just so he could passionately kiss Sam. Classic SG-1.

Time loop episodes of TV shows are nothing new, but this put a great spin on the idea, with letting the fun side of Jack and Teal'c (who knew jaffa could have fun!?!?!) show in a big way.

Cudos to the writers! Big thumbs up.

Carter: "We can see the shield intervals and just run right through it."

O'Neill: "We'll need snacks."

-Upgrades

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-29-2002 12:36 AM
Slider10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slider10 Click here to Send Slider10 a Private Message Visit Slider10's homepage! Find more posts by Slider10 Add Slider10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

you live in new york and you only just got season 4..bummer...but i agree with you bout WoO

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 09-30-2002 08:27 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

i agree and just before that when jack goes crazy with the food is a good laugh . teal'c does seem to show a more humourous side just a shame he dosent show it more often

Old Post 09-30-2002 10:57 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

he does in season 6
my cousin lives in hereford ya knoW!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 09-30-2002 11:35 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

WoO is a total hoot. The golf scene is a classic - and that poor wimpy airman Teal'c nails with the door........... just about everything about that episode works. The music, the jokes. We heard that some of the gags were suggested by RDA and CJ, such as the pottery (which is RDA's own pottery wheel, btw), the juggling, the golf, etc.

Old Post 09-30-2002 04:04 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slider10
Tau'ri Explorer

quote:
Originally posted by puddykat
you live in new york and you only just got season 4..bummer...but i agree with you bout WoO

We're on season 6, but I'm out of the loop, so I've been downloading all the 350mb episodes and watching them. I've made it to seaosn 4 so far. I'm hoping to catch up soon. :-D

-Upgrades

Old Post 09-30-2002 07:35 PM
Slider10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slider10 Click here to Send Slider10 a Private Message Visit Slider10's homepage! Find more posts by Slider10 Add Slider10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slider10
Tau'ri Explorer

Here's a screen capture I made. It's made up for 1024 x 768 wallpaper.

Click here to see it

-Upgrades

Last edited by Slider10 on 09-30-2002 at 07:46 PM

Old Post 09-30-2002 07:38 PM
Tupat
Fruit Loop

Adore this episode my favourite scene has to be the end when ,
Daniel asks Jack if he got up to anything during the loops and gets that look and the O'Neill smirk as his only reply. Great stuff!

Old Post 09-30-2002 09:10 PM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

one of my top three favs of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Golfing, pottery, slamming doors on certain people and one of my all time fav scenes, *insert drum roll here*

SAM AND JACK KISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!
I am a very insane shipper <g> that's what we live on!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 09-30-2002 11:43 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slider10
Tau'ri Explorer

It's amazing that a 2 minute montage of Jack and Teal'c being funny makes an entire episode funny. Just a cool observation.

-Upgrades

Old Post 10-02-2002 05:53 AM
zepher
dreamer

One of my favourites - got it on DVD - watch it often -well funny, love the golf scene when Jack yells at General Hammond 'on my back swing' Haaaaaaaaa

Old Post 10-02-2002 11:00 AM
zepher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zepher Click here to Send zepher a Private Message Find more posts by zepher Add zepher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Were did you DL them from?????

Old Post 10-02-2002 11:03 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

That question has been answered a hundred times before Chameleon (just about the same number of times you've asked it).

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 10-02-2002 12:02 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slider10
Tau'ri Explorer

quote:
Originally posted by chameleon
Were did you DL them from?????

mIRC, dal-net, search for rooms with stargate in the title.

FYI, they're approx 350 mb per episode. Don't attempt with a dial-up connection.

24.8 GB of eps on my hard drive and counting.

-Upgrades

Old Post 10-03-2002 02:19 AM
Hathor
Girls rule, boys drool...

*ahem*

http://www.paranoia-rebirth.com/cherry/~opportunity/

collective

Old Post 10-03-2002 08:27 PM
Hathor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hathor Click here to Send Hathor a Private Message Visit Hathor's homepage! Find more posts by Hathor Add Hathor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote