Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Season 6 on 7
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
guessed

i only asked about melbourne, i doubt she'd know the other states, but i can try.... it's too late now to call, i will try to call again tomorrow and see how far i get

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-21-2002 07:00 AM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

I haven't heard from u in a while guessed Heard anything?

Old Post 08-22-2002 09:02 PM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

yeah sorry, been tied up a bit lately... i just spoke to them in sydney and ALL she could tell me was "it will be showing for next couple of weeks - but that's all i know".

i believe them (they may not know part) because over the years i've spoken to tv stations and they really don't plan far far in advance, all depends on ratings and crap. but we (australia) will never be in front, don't worry. they'll finish sept/oct (my guess) and then run mcguiver re-runs like they do every christmas. seems the only place we're ever ahead of is nz =)

Old Post 08-22-2002 10:56 PM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

*did not know shane was from Oz*

Old Post 08-28-2002 01:02 AM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo
*NUKED* *
Majson
*NUKED* *
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Neither did I. But he did say he wasn't from Syd. It will happen just as Jaffa,Kree said. They will show about 3 eps from season 6 then they will stop. They do that to us all the time. Which pisses all the Sydney-people off as then the cliff-hanger is totally stuffed up. Which would have been anyways as they would have shown most of the points in the ad. GDI I hate this channel. The only good thing about it is that it shows Stargate. But then it doesn't always show it all it misses parts. Ok i'll shut up now and go and think about flmaing them with letters/emails/phone calls about the shit way they treat the shows.

Old Post 08-31-2002 07:47 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

My post was nuked? Weird!?

Anyway.. Last time South Australia & Victoria stopped airing Stargate, it was when they completed season 4 and when they stopped, so did the rest of Australia even though they were already a few episode into the next season. Maybe seven will do that again? Or maybe (just maybe) they will air all of season six ?

Last edited by Shaneo on 08-31-2002 at 08:41 AM

Old Post 08-31-2002 08:38 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I would so hate to be a season 4. That was THE crappest season at the start but they did have a good ep every now and then.

Old Post 09-06-2002 12:23 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

I quite enjoyed season 4 and wouldn't mind seeing it again on tv later on as long as they didn't take the current season of Stargate off air.

Old Post 09-06-2002 07:18 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Bring on 6.

Old Post 09-08-2002 11:20 AM
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

Can someone please tell me the website for chan 7? It's so weird.. I see it ALL the time.. but I can't for the life of me remember...

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 09-10-2002 10:45 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

How could you forget.. They're always pluggin it!
Seven.com.au redirects you to the proper address which is I7.aol.com.au

Old Post 09-10-2002 12:09 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Look it up on yahoo.som.au to see.

Old Post 09-14-2002 02:48 AM
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

Got the TV week today..
Redemption part1 is on the 26th - In Queensland any who.
Yay for us.
But knowning chan7 they'll leave us hanging after Decsent.... *sigh*

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 09-16-2002 10:31 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote