Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Spine Quote
Pages (46): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Spine Quote

Alright dudes. Remember the 6th degress thread? Well here's another game. I put down a quote from a movie and you have to guess which movie. Whoever guesses it correctly gets to put down their quote. So here's my Spine Quote:

"I hope you've washed your arse today, it's about to be kissed by a king!"

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:13 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Braveheart. End sequence. Supposed to be set at the Battle of Bannockburn. I live in Bannockburn, the battlefield is a few mins away, it was nothing like that.

EDIT: Oh, my quote. And no Googling people...

"Varfor maste vi bo i f**king Javla kuk Amal!!??"

Last edited by Bose-Einstein on 07-08-2002 at 05:29 PM

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:22 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

see now indys i coulda got....yours....i dont know...erm....sod it i aint guessing

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:30 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

WTF? No foreign movies

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:33 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

it might not be, it might be a foriegn dialect as spoken in an english film, im thinking along the lines of Behind Enemy Lines here

saying that, the name amul sounds famaliair...and i cant remember why, i've heard it in a film before but i cant remember what!

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:34 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

OK, erm, an English speaking movie. Erm...

I'm tha mutha fukin' virgin surgeon!

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:36 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein
"Varfor maste vi bo i f**king Javla kuk Amal!!??"

F**king Amal?

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:40 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Ah but I've told you about that film ages ago, you don't count!

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:43 PM
Venus

Cheek!! You told me ages ago, I could've forgotton!! Besides, I don't know what Amal means, so it could mean anything, and be in any kind of movie!!

(Though I was gonna pass for the moment anyway, can't be bothered think of a decent quote)

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:45 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Amal is a town name.

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:48 PM
Venus

Translate the quote? Wanna know how good my Swedish is.

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:53 PM
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Why must we live in ****ing damn cock Amal?!

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:59 PM
shiloh
Radix lecti

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein
OK, erm, an English speaking movie. Erm...

I'm tha mutha fukin' virgin surgeon!

Is that from Kids?

Old Post 07-08-2002 06:08 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by shiloh

Is that from Kids?

Ding Ding. We have a winner. Shiloh will now grace us with a quote.

Old Post 07-08-2002 06:40 PM
shiloh
Radix lecti

Submitted for your approval:

"What's that watermelon doing there?"

Old Post 07-08-2002 09:07 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote