Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Channel 4
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

am i gonna have to buy the rest of the eps on tape...cos that is gonna be a major pain in the ass!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-12-2001 12:43 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Space Monkey
Cute Kitty!

hihi

im new here and i decided to register cos i am mightly annoyed that SG1 is not on C4 right now cos I rely on it for eps so the minute anyone knows whens its back let me know please!

Old Post 12-15-2001 09:15 PM
Space Monkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Space Monkey Click here to Send Space Monkey a Private Message Visit Space Monkey's homepage! Find more posts by Space Monkey Add Space Monkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

ITS NOT ON CHANNEL 4 ANYMORE?????

Old Post 12-18-2001 12:41 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I read at Tau'ri Stargate or somewhere (sorry, don't have the address) that it's been cancelled. Don't know why. Is there a sports season starting or something!?

Old Post 12-18-2001 06:37 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

I really hate it when sporting events put off or cancel a episode of Stargate. I don't know about in the UK, but on FOX in the US it happens quite a bit. Me get very very angery!

Old Post 12-18-2001 08:23 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Acutally, Sky doesn't do it... at all, I think. They can do all the sports on the millions of sports channels there are; Sky One itself seems to be angling for a scifi look. (Stargate, Mutant X, X-files, Andromeda, Roswell High, all and every kind of Star Trek, Farscape?...The list goes on...)

Old Post 12-18-2001 08:57 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Space Monkey
Cute Kitty!

quote:
Originally posted by puddykat
ITS NOT ON CHANNEL 4 ANYMORE?????

I know its really annoying
but i know this site that lists schedules 2 weeks in advance so i hopefully wont miss it... though BBC2 put farscape on at 11:20pm once cos it was a bit X-rated...

Old Post 12-19-2001 05:47 PM
Space Monkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Space Monkey Click here to Send Space Monkey a Private Message Visit Space Monkey's homepage! Find more posts by Space Monkey Add Space Monkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

well thats sillier than apple dumplings

Old Post 12-24-2001 09:54 AM
Space Monkey
Cute Kitty!

its ok SG-1 was just off for xmas its back on sunday 6th january!!! yippee!!!

Old Post 12-28-2001 04:19 PM
Venus

Which ep is it?

Old Post 12-28-2001 04:52 PM
president doc

uh no, its on on the 9th of Jan.

Old Post 12-28-2001 10:24 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

You know we're talkling about Channel 4, don't you DocJan? Thats the date for Sky, isn't it?

Old Post 12-29-2001 11:02 AM
president doc

who cares about channel 4? theyre treatment of sg1 is so crap, its like a crap pile of crap! and besides, theyre soooooo far behind, they still do sg? lol.

Old Post 12-29-2001 11:10 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Channel Four's Timetable is that SG-1 is shown on Sundays at about Dinner time. But for just now they are taking a break. The last episode shown was Season Three's Foothold.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 12-29-2001 11:20 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
who cares about channel 4? theyre treatment of sg1 is so crap, its like a crap pile of crap! and besides, theyre soooooo far behind, they still do sg? lol.

They are far behind what? If I did not have Sky One then I would still have been tuning into Channel four each week and to me they would be new episodes. I still tune in even so if they are older episodes. You have to remember that Channel four never started showing SG-1 until the late summer of 1999 which meant that theywere showing episodes that were 2 years old. I never started watching SG-1 until Channel four aired the pilot that Summer and when I did see the Pilot I like caught the last five minutes of it. I never saw the whole pilto until the whole season had been finished because I went out and rented it from the video store.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 12-29-2001 11:24 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote