Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Agony Aunt
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

If I had, I would have exploded. Fact.

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-28-2002 03:29 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

Anyway, I wrote this one, not you...

It's MINE! My precioussss...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-28-2002 03:30 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Pres it has to be a letter from AA Like telling about his problems and what to do.....Like

Hey AA.
Tey hid my wrench today and not for the first time. Don't they care about me. I like to think that they wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me. What should i do? Take the wrench hiding or face them and pound them over the head with the wrench when i find it??
P.S Ohh i found it now for some airman pounding.

Old Post 11-29-2002 12:23 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Location: Elven name: Merenwen Loss?helin So I live in the woods

Soz I like it though I wanted to be the first to reply to it.

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:28 AM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yessir!

Wicked hilarious!!!
Why don't you write some replies? Here's my attempt...
Dear Sam, Can't you just tell your commanding officer how you feel, or is there some rule about that. Maybe you could try speaking to humans occasionally you might keep your sanity (or have you already lost it?)
AA
P.S. I don't do naquada reactors

Old Post 12-05-2002 03:04 PM
Yessir! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yessir! Click here to Send Yessir! a Private Message Find more posts by Yessir! Add Yessir! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Are u so not into stargate or just stupid there is a rule about liking commanding officers the way she does get it rite

Old Post 12-05-2002 03:11 PM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yessir!

You r mean an agony aunt wouldn't know the rule about liking commandig officers!

Old Post 12-05-2002 03:24 PM
Yessir! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yessir! Click here to Send Yessir! a Private Message Find more posts by Yessir! Add Yessir! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

oh shussh how do u know she Didn't maybe u should ask the writer she makes the rules. And quite alot of people know about the commanding officer rule

Old Post 12-05-2002 04:20 PM
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

Oh stop it the pair of you!
JH: CHILL! Loads of peeps don't know about the goddam rule!
YS: Thankyou for the praise, but JH has a point.

Now for both of you...
STOP IT!!! STOP FIGHTING ON MY GODDAM THREADS!!! TWICE NOW!!!
And don't fight on anyone else's thread, either...!

Old Post 12-05-2002 05:23 PM
Venus

Well, can fight if you want, just keep it in pm.

Welcome to the boards, "Yessir!" (nominee for wierdest name evar )

Good idea CC, you got any more like that? Where'd ya get the idea form?

Old Post 12-05-2002 06:09 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

Well, I was just thinking about stuff, you know? I just thought, 'hey, that's an idea!' and voila! there it was.

BTW, do you like my sig?

Old Post 12-05-2002 07:07 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I think the easiest story to make up is a dairy entry or letter from the person...All you have to do is know a little about them and make up the rest.

Old Post 12-06-2002 06:38 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Yeah, I think your sig's dead cute, if somewhat improbably, cos my love child with Legolas would never be a shipper. Well, not a S/J shipper anyway. Be a Jack/Nirrti shipper!!

I like the idea - I always like fanfic that's done out of format - i.e. not just a story.

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:02 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Soz about arguement it's all over now!!
I love this story and have loved it ever since the first time I read it which was along time ago!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 05:22 PM