Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > gou'ald (spoiler - Enemies/Redemption)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alex8472
dead and loving it

Thumbs up gou'ald

the best episode of all time simply has to be enemies . it had every thing you need . the gou'ald and the replicators and the tok'ra hardly appeared .
however i also think that summit/last stand was good due to the fact anubis was introduced.

if you want to see an episode order it out of a catoulogue the nyou get the whole series its quicker and cheaper than buying them seperately

Last edited by alex8472 on 09-30-2002 at 11:15 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-24-2002 11:24 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

I ove the Goa'uld ship episodes especially Enemies and Revelations.

Old Post 09-24-2002 09:16 PM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

My fav. replicator was probably Nemesis. even though i havn't seen it in yeaaaaaaaars, cause it's never on, but i'm pretty sure that's it. the goa'uld ships in enemies and revelations were sweet. yeah.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 09-24-2002 09:42 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Nemesis was good. Even the eps with no gate in them are alright. But how does the gate know when to engage a chevron? is it just when the ring stops? And how do u erase a mistake glyph???lol.

Old Post 09-24-2002 09:44 PM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Press the red central crystal, gate powers down, you start again

Old Post 09-24-2002 09:48 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

What red crystal? Oh i c. U mean on a dhd. I was talking abut in Nemesis when they were on the Balliskner.

Old Post 09-24-2002 10:00 PM
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Activating a Stargate in that situation (manual dial) would have to occur when the point of origin glyph was engaged. The Stargate would then attempt to establish on the last six glyphs selected prior to the PoO glyph being chosen.

If you made a goof on the manual dial, you would simply restart the dialing sequence. When the seventh symbol was locked, the Stargate would only accept the last six glyphs (the proper address) and dial from that.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 09-24-2002 10:15 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

spin it round all the way so all the cheverons reset?

Old Post 09-24-2002 10:15 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

get the hint
searching through some old threads and saw this
i thought the only way to reset the chevrons was to wait so long for them to automatically reset ;like in the other side

Old Post 12-17-2002 12:28 PM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord Yu

I thought Summit/Last Stand ruled. Where all the System Lords are sitting there when Osiris tells them she is there on behalf of an old enemy.

Noone will survive the wrath of Lord ﻷu!

Old Post 12-19-2002 09:35 AM
Lord Yu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Yu Click here to Send Lord Yu a Private Message Visit Lord Yu's homepage! Find more posts by Lord Yu Add Lord Yu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

Cool

and there reaction was amazing ill remember that to the day i become implanted with a gou'ald sybiote or become a part of the greater whole with the borg .... or i could just die ???

Old Post 12-20-2002 09:49 AM