Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > parting thoughts...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
guessed

parting thoughts...

to all the friends i made here i bid you farewell; time for me to move on.

if anyone would like to volunteer to take over "episode big brother" please contact jaffa, kree! - else the thread be forgotten or deleted.

to the poster who i had run in with yesterday, the one who needed a third person to mediate (you know who you are) - my leaving has nothing to do with you, it's just time =)

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-20-2002 10:08 AM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

see you in two months

Old Post 10-20-2002 11:18 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Spud
with a dislike for twats

why start a thread about you "moving on"? nobody actually cares, and besides, we all know you'll be back sooner or later... no body ever leaves for good...

Industrial Light & Magic jokingly created " The Stephen Sommers Scale" to measure the extent of digital effects used in a given movie scene: the upper end of the scale, called "What Steve Sommers Wants," comes right after "Oh God, The Computer's About To Crash!"

Old Post 10-20-2002 12:53 PM
Red Spud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Spud Click here to Send Red Spud a Private Message Visit Red Spud's homepage! Find more posts by Red Spud Add Red Spud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

*waves goodbye*

And people do care...although I will agree that no one tends to leave for good, I can think of a few who have.

Old Post 10-20-2002 01:01 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

No one ever leaves here ... you'll be back, and you... AND YOU *points*

Old Post 10-20-2002 02:48 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

guessed, why are you leaving? You left before and I think you see it was because of a misunderstanding, you're leaving cos not everyone here loves you? No-one ever will, that's the way life is.

Old Post 10-20-2002 02:54 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

We'll miss u guessed

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 10-20-2002 06:04 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

bye *waves* come back soon . *blows nose and wipes eyes*

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 10-20-2002 06:37 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Deja-vu.

Old Post 10-20-2002 06:47 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Also, seeing as you've gone and are therefore not reading this, this thread is pretty pointless.

Old Post 10-20-2002 06:48 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

it's not a matter of being liked, its a matter of not wanting to put up with assholes.

but yeah, see you soon, guessed (when he returns, he'll read the thread )

Old Post 10-23-2002 03:14 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote