Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Stargate SG-1 Moving To The Sci-Fi Channel
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RDA Fan

Smile Stargate SG-1 Moving To The Sci-Fi Channel

Hey Guys. Did you Know That Stargate's Moving to the Sci-Fi Channel?

I Dont know When though.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-11-2002 03:19 AM
RDA Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDA Fan Click here to Send RDA Fan a Private Message Visit RDA Fan's homepage! Find more posts by RDA Fan Add RDA Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

June 7th

Old Post 04-11-2002 03:20 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

is it.. well what season.. starting from season 1 or in the middle or whatever

Old Post 04-11-2002 05:51 AM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I think it started (or is going to start) showing them from the begining (a week/whatever of stargate or something)?

GG - sci-fi channel in the Uk had nothing to do with the American one so Stargate won't be on the uk sci-fi channel.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 04-11-2002 03:07 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

I can not wait for this. I have no DVDs or tapes or anything, so being able to see all the old episodes starting from Season 1, all over again, will be great.

(Actually, I do have the DVD of the first three episodes. But no DVD player yet.)

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:57 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

SG, everynight, from the begining. I don't know if anything can be better. I have S1 on DVD but haven't seen S2 in a long time, and can't remember hardly any of the episodes.

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:59 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Lee
SG, everynight, from the begining.

I'm sure Sky One have done that about 3 times through already ...

Old Post 04-11-2002 08:35 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arrow
im thinkin,im thinkin!!

well good on sky one! bring it on in much greater quantities!!
:P

Old Post 04-12-2002 01:26 AM
arrow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arrow Click here to Send arrow a Private Message Find more posts by arrow Add arrow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razerbern
Don't give Sam K Doritoes

Rock on man! SG-1 on the SciFi Channel and the seasons played back to back for a week? Woohoo!

Time to buy a brick of VHS tapes and prepare for a recording fest!

I am so there!

Alas though, it's the last season. *snif*

Old Post 04-12-2002 01:46 AM
razerbern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razerbern Click here to Send razerbern a Private Message Visit razerbern's homepage! Find more posts by razerbern Add razerbern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

quote:
Originally posted by razerbern
Rock on man! SG-1 on the SciFi Channel and the seasons played back to back for a week? Woohoo!

Time to buy a brick of VHS tapes and prepare for a recording fest!

I am so there!

Alas though, it's the last season. *snif*

Good to see you around again razer! Yeah a whole lot of VHS tapes. Set them on short play record though. Longplay record is great because you get loads of eppies on one tape but the quality of the feature is total bollocks.

Old Post 04-12-2002 06:19 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

StarGate is on every day here.. From Season 1 to 4

Old Post 04-12-2002 06:22 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Does anybody know if SG-1 will be shown on teh SCi-Fi Channel in the UK? Have i asked this question before? I know it sounds stupid but i have noticed alot of shows that are shown on SC in the US are not shown on SC in the UK.

Old Post 04-12-2002 09:10 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Its going to be shown on skyone , just like it always has, and always will be.
What happens in america will have absolutely no effect on the coverage here.. except the show may be shortened by about 2 minutes on average... so instead of being 45 to 47 minutes long, it'll be 43 to 45 minutes long.

Old Post 04-12-2002 09:50 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Ahh i see so Sky One has the rights to show it in the UK. So does C4 though? This confuses me. Wy cant SC buy some rights just like C4 did?

Old Post 04-12-2002 11:09 AM
president doc

Why the sad face? if youve got sci fi , you must have sky one!
skyone treats it best!
!
!
Channel 4 treats it a bit crap, they only show some of the older eppies, sky one rocks!
!

Old Post 04-12-2002 11:20 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote