Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Season 4 on C4
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Season 4 on C4

On Sunday the 7th of April the fourth season of Stargate SG-1 kicks off on Channel Four. For all you UK viewers who only have terrestial television tune in at 5.45 pm after Andromeda to catch the season three cliffhanger, Nemesis. This will be followed by Small Victories, the opening episode to Season 4. Be warned that many viewers believed that SG-1 took a nose dive off the crap tree and hit every branch on the way down. Like I always say, don't expect a blockbuster movie from a 45 minute long TV show.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-06-2002 07:58 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Re: Season 4 on C4

quote:
Originally posted by Indiana
Like I always say, don't expect a blockbuster movie from a 45 minute long TV show.

And then you'll be pleasantly surprised. Altho most of my "terrestrial" friends have alreayd seen S4 courtesy of my videos ...

Old Post 04-06-2002 08:30 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Yessss!!!Bless you C4!!!!!!

Old Post 04-06-2002 09:25 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Just as i predicted then. at least c4 can get one thing right by replaying nemesis first.

anyway i liked season 4,

Spoiler:
with sams funky hairstyle and tealc with a goatee.
in a spoiler space so its as much as a roflmao moment as it was for me.

Old Post 04-07-2002 03:02 AM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

yeah... its good to be on c4 but.... on sky 1 its showing season 4 also... so.. your watching the same stargate

Old Post 04-07-2002 08:08 AM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Not everyone has Sky One dude. In fact until the year late '99 I never had Sky. I had only seen one season of Stargate and that was from C4. I saw all three seasons back to back on Sky One.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 04-07-2002 10:08 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I only saw what Stargate I have seen in the past year, and that was all on Sky One. I am too impatient to watch a series at the rate of one a week.

Old Post 04-07-2002 10:11 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I didn't get Sky until about a year ago. For two seasons I had to live with getting someone to tape it for me or downloading them.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 04-07-2002 11:05 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Its on early people. like now!

Old Post 04-07-2002 02:49 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

i didnt watch stargate today on c4 because ive watched that this week

Old Post 04-07-2002 05:10 PM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

what was with the early change?I missed half of Nemesis!

Old Post 04-07-2002 09:53 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Axinne
Ya sure ya betcha

What the hell, people......stop complaining!!! I only get antenna/broadcast channels. That means I have to watch SG-1 on FOX on Saturdays. It sucks.....and whats with the dissing of Season 4? Thats like, my fave season!!! (C'mon! Window of Opportunity was in season 4!!!!)
but about the channel thing....what station name is that? for C4? like FOX, NBC, etc. thanks.....

Old Post 04-10-2002 01:16 AM
Axinne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Axinne Click here to Send Axinne a Private Message Find more posts by Axinne Add Axinne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Well its actually Channel 4 but we just cut it down to size

Old Post 04-10-2002 06:09 AM
arrow
im thinkin,im thinkin!!

At least you have sg1, i have to wait for australian free to air to put it back on!!!

Old Post 04-12-2002 01:22 AM
arrow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arrow Click here to Send arrow a Private Message Find more posts by arrow Add arrow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Do you want a cuddle?

I wish C4 showed it mid week too! On a Wednesday that would make it a great channel.

Old Post 04-12-2002 09:11 AM