Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Celebrity Big Brother.
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

OMG i think im gonna go break my radio into tiny peices!!!

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/...2181652,00.html

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-28-2002 10:57 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

who is this gay twat anyways ive never heard of him

Old Post 11-28-2002 01:50 PM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

he was a singer in an english pop band years ago. Robbie Williams was in teh same band (but then you've probably never heard of him either...)

i have to say tha ti just love his new haircut

Old Post 11-28-2002 02:26 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I really wanted either Sue or Mark to win, soo not interested in the other two. Now one of them's gonna go out.

Old Post 11-28-2002 03:44 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

Mark is...odd, but there u go.

Old Post 11-28-2002 07:34 PM
Crackerz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crackerz Click here to Send Crackerz a Private Message Find more posts by Crackerz Add Crackerz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Spud
with a dislike for twats

quote:
From O'Neill's link
Ex-Take That star Mark Owen is planning a pop comeback, as soon as he is finished in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

was there ever any doubt?

Old Post 11-28-2002 08:00 PM
Red Spud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Spud Click here to Send Red Spud a Private Message Visit Red Spud's homepage! Find more posts by Red Spud Add Red Spud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

So who got evicted last night?

Old Post 11-29-2002 09:13 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I think I state it in every BB thread, but I will again. Reality TV sucks.

Old Post 11-30-2002 01:25 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Spud
with a dislike for twats

"celebrity" reality TV is the worst. all these suckers across the country get sucked into the whole idea of big name TV stars being in the Big Brother house... and who do they get but a bunch of wannabes and washed-up stars who have only gone in to boost their name. i bet every one of them tries to ressurect their careers after their stint in the Big Brother house... afterall, does anybody actually believe they went in just to raise money for charity?

and on another note, why on earth do people watch it anyway? at least in the normal reality TV there's always a chance of something happening... but in celebrity reality TV there ain't gonna be no sex, fights or big revelations about the stars or anything. in fact, the bits i did see had Les Dennis wandering around the house, then cutting to a daft sequence where that woman was unsure if the chicken had gone off or not.

If that's the state of modern day entertainment then i'd really like to see what we'll be enthralled by in 2010.

Old Post 11-30-2002 03:22 PM
Red Spud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Spud Click here to Send Red Spud a Private Message Visit Red Spud's homepage! Find more posts by Red Spud Add Red Spud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam
Supergirl

Guess who won?

I know, 'cause my mother was ecstatic. I feel sad for her.

blog

Old Post 11-30-2002 03:40 PM
Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Click here to Send Sam a Private Message Visit Sam's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Add Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Red Spud
but in celebrity reality TV there ain't gonna be no sex, fights or big revelations about the stars or anything.

Well, no offense, but I do find other things interesting on TV besides sex violence and big revelations about the stars.

For example, there's the comedy value (anyone see the whole orange/baseball thing?), and the 'human' value (Mark cried at the end, awwww), and just watching random interaction, and knowing what the stars are like without their agents, glamourous make-up etc etc.

Though yeah, glad Mark won. And I really like Sue, her sense of humour is great.

Last edited by Venus on 12-01-2002 at 11:41 AM

Old Post 12-01-2002 10:23 AM
Red Spud
with a dislike for twats

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
and knowing what the stars are like without their agents, glamourous make-up etc etc.

did you not see Melinda Messenger? I'm sure she slept in her make up

as for agents and stuff, their agents were probably the ones who told them to take the gig... it's all about them boosting their publicity.

Old Post 12-01-2002 01:20 PM