Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Has Anyone Noticed.. (replicators - spoilers S5&S6)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TiMoNz19

Has Anyone Noticed.

Has anyone else noticed that the Replicators have been back more times than Apophis has?they're really starting to hack me off, i would rather Apophis come back for one more time.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-07-2002 11:15 PM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

they were around in about 2, maybe 3 episodes?..and what do you mean come back? its not like theyre some guy that just doesnt want to die.
Theyre a race numbering probably somewhere in the quadrillions infesting several galaxies as a plague that cant be stopped.

Old Post 09-07-2002 11:29 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

SPOILERS:

apophis does come back...just in a dream though.. but we still get peter!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 09-08-2002 08:41 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

Spoiler:
The replicators also come back.

Old Post 09-08-2002 09:44 AM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

well they dont come back from the dead or anything do they! apophis has been in way more eps than the reps!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 09-08-2002 07:30 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anudist
*nuked*

I despise the "replicator" concept.

I think a better enemy could have been created.

Old Post 09-09-2002 10:05 AM
Anudist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anudist Click here to Send Anudist a Private Message Find more posts by Anudist Add Anudist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad

A better enemy would have been good, and better suited but I like the replicators they are different from other "evils" I have seen.

Old Post 09-09-2002 11:10 AM
Mad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad Click here to Send Mad a Private Message Find more posts by Mad Add Mad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

The replicators are the ultimate arch-enemy of the Asgard. The Asgard depend on their superior intellect and technology to survive in the galaxy, and the replicators feed off of that like parasites, becoming a more advanced enemy when the Asgard upgrade. It's like when you cut off the hydra's head, ten more grow back in its place.

And worse, their mechanical, with no appeals to intellect or morality...

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 09-09-2002 03:19 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msj_Shanks

replicators hav been in last ep of season 3,4 and the 1st 2 eps of season 4 and some in season 5!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-15-2002 04:00 AM
msj_Shanks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msj_Shanks Click here to Send msj_Shanks a Private Message Visit msj_Shanks's homepage! Find more posts by msj_Shanks Add msj_Shanks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Comming back in season 6 as well. Ep 12.

Old Post 09-15-2002 08:54 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

It's easier to direct CG characters like the replicators than a bunch of dudes in Jaffa suits.

Old Post 09-16-2002 07:19 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hathor
Girls rule, boys drool...

I miss Apophis. He was cool.

collective

Old Post 09-21-2002 03:00 PM
Hathor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hathor Click here to Send Hathor a Private Message Visit Hathor's homepage! Find more posts by Hathor Add Hathor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tupat
Fruit Loop

The reps are more threatening than the Jaffa IMO they seem to spend most of their time running around corners in single file so,
the sgc can shoot them

Old Post 09-21-2002 08:41 PM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

I'm with TiMoNz19. Too much replicator. Also with Goa'uld. Mch cheaper than real actors. Maybe the tie in will be that the Ancients were the ones who developed the Replicators and thus we'd have a full circle effect. I don't think that wouldbe inconsistent with what we know since Reese didn't say anything to contradict that. Her father could have been an ancient!

Old Post 09-21-2002 11:47 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

I think Apophis should have been more powerful and more intelligent.

Old Post 09-22-2002 10:59 PM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote