Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > What's the worst episode ever? Where you just thought "BLOODY HELL... WHY!!?
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tok'ra Gal
Snakehead

quote:
Originally posted by spur
Worst ep ever has to be Politics; no question! No action, just pollies being stupid as usual. SG1 could have saved the day again without all the polly crap.
The other ep thats so bad I will not watch it again is Need. Daniel could not be so stupid could he?

Yeah, Politics was pretty crappy; it just seemed kind of pointless, just an excuse to go all nostalgic. Need wasn't all that bad, though. Like The Light (which was also pretty pointless) it dealt a bit with addiction and withdrawl which I thought was pretty good. Definitely not one of my favourite episodes, but I would watch it again - and not just because it's one of the only episodes my local video store has.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-21-2002 08:32 PM
Tok'ra Gal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tok'ra Gal Click here to Send Tok'ra Gal a Private Message Visit Tok'ra Gal's homepage! Find more posts by Tok'ra Gal Add Tok'ra Gal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
320rwekfpl
Evil Incarnated

Wormhole Xtreme is defiently the worst episode I've seen. Second comes 48 hours.-...

Old Post 11-22-2002 08:20 AM
320rwekfpl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 320rwekfpl Click here to Send 320rwekfpl a Private Message Visit 320rwekfpl's homepage! Find more posts by 320rwekfpl Add 320rwekfpl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tok'ra Gal
Snakehead

Well, I haven't seen Wormhole X-treme so I can't really comment on that one, but I thought 48 Hours was cool - though I'll admit the Teal'c-stuck-in-the-gate thing was a little lame. But there have been worse episodes. Waaay worse.

Old Post 11-23-2002 03:51 AM
Tok'ra Gal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tok'ra Gal Click here to Send Tok'ra Gal a Private Message Visit Tok'ra Gal's homepage! Find more posts by Tok'ra Gal Add Tok'ra Gal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keedo

politics was a really boring eps, the only good part was seeing senetor K face go red when Jack challenged his views. 90% of that eps was stuff we saw in previous eps'

what happened in wormhole x-treme? i can't remember if I've seen it or not.

Old Post 11-24-2002 05:42 AM
keedo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keedo Click here to Send keedo a Private Message Find more posts by keedo Add keedo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

marty was back and was the creative consultant on a tv show - wormhole xtreme, which was based on the real sg1

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 11-24-2002 05:50 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keedo

thanks
I vaguely remeber that plot

Old Post 11-24-2002 05:55 AM
keedo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keedo Click here to Send keedo a Private Message Find more posts by keedo Add keedo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote