Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Ch7 ain't so discreet
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Sure u don't jaffa,

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-04-2002 01:49 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

no-one believes me. i dont know why. you just have NO idea, any of you.

Old Post 12-04-2002 09:04 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Don't worry i believe you... The last tiem i recall you had a night out was over a month ago.....(To queensland or something) and your always almost at home on a saturday night.
Channel 7 suck........Yeah Channel 7 bashing.

Old Post 12-04-2002 09:46 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

But the eppy fair game is now comming up, god i love that eppy.

Old Post 12-06-2002 12:45 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tok'ra Gal
Snakehead

Yeah, but I have it on DVD. :P Times like this I'm glad I live in good ole' Melbourne - good ole' backward Melbourne, getting all the episodes after everyone else in the country.

Old Post 12-09-2002 09:01 AM
Tok'ra Gal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tok'ra Gal Click here to Send Tok'ra Gal a Private Message Visit Tok'ra Gal's homepage! Find more posts by Tok'ra Gal Add Tok'ra Gal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sergeant Mick

Well at least Ch. 7 are the only Australian network with the balls to show Stargate in the first place.

And you could blame the move to Sat. nights on the new network programmer at Ch. 7, I don't have his name right now.

Old Post 12-09-2002 11:16 PM
Sergeant Mick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sergeant Mick Click here to Send Sergeant Mick a Private Message Find more posts by Sergeant Mick Add Sergeant Mick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

I was sure channel 10 wanted it. At the time they had this 'sci-fi' /weird shite thing going on.

Old Post 12-11-2002 12:12 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

Yes but at least seven started repeats from a good spot, i mean series three is my fave, what with the tollan in it, the tollan being me fave, and lord setty will be happy coz this weeks' ep will be the crappy seth one, which i don't like becuase there are plot holes in it the size of lake taho. (for all u ozies, i think lake taho feeds hoover damn, or one of the other dams, and if someone could correct my spelling of taho that would be nice.)

Old Post 12-11-2002 12:45 AM