Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > is no one going to talk about Abyss? (spoilers)
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mac6yver
Ur fate is in my hands...

This was an amzing episode IMO. I loved the gravity cell. I thought it was pretty obvious that Daniel gave Tealc' the idea.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-15-2002 03:22 PM
Mac6yver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac6yver Click here to Send Mac6yver a Private Message Find more posts by Mac6yver Add Mac6yver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

yes i have to say, watching it again, ...

no wait it STILL SUCKED!!! why???? BECAUSE CHANNEL SEVEN CUT IT TO BITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-16-2002 12:34 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Yes, jaffa i plan to send some angry email bombs and when i get through with them so help them god, i mean they cut oneill being stabbed by Baal in the pit of infinite despair, and then they cut it again just before the ads so no one would know the difference, but Abyss was the best, Daniel got away with telling them the same way Orlin did, heheheh, the others think they are sooo good, but it i like daniel more that he only appears a couple times, i wonder what happened to Kannon???

Old Post 11-16-2002 01:39 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

the Heck with Kannon i ant to knwo what happened with Ba'al?

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-16-2002 06:24 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Jaffa, please take a moment to check your posts before posting?

Though I expect Ba'al managed to get away (if that's what you mean?), if they were going to kill him off, they'd at least actually show it, or make a passing reference in the (next) episode.

Old Post 11-17-2002 01:01 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

I think Ba'al will be back. He was so wonderfully done and so inherently evil-sounding that he'll probably be back somehow.

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 11-17-2002 08:48 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

I hope he will be back he seems to have a quality that most Goa'uld dont, he kept his word.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-18-2002 01:39 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

I think Ba'al will be back too..... and if TPTB are good and benevolent to us, we'll get a good confrontation scene between Ba'al and O'Neill. That will be, to quote Jack, sweet.

Old Post 11-18-2002 04:32 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

No way, the power was off so no Ha'tak to re-enforce Baal, Yu wouldn't let him get away in a cargo ship in fear he may launch a counter attack, and there were no weapons on that planet that fired from the ground could attack and destroy a Goa'uld Ha'tak, so i have to say: Bye Bye Baal. Yu forever.

Old Post 11-20-2002 04:15 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

He would have just gated away.

quote:
Kannon
Who is that?

Now before you say it Venus, I've seen you make plenty of 1 word posts.

quote:
BECAUSE CHANNEL SEVEN CUT IT TO BITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE MISSED SO F****** MUCH OF ABYSS, IT SHITS ME TO TEARS!

Old Post 11-20-2002 07:16 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Kannon is the symbiote that was placed in Colnel O'neill to heal him.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-20-2002 12:45 PM
msj_Shanks

hi guys
u no in the scean when sam brings
jack his water that she looks at daniel
when she walks through the door lol
( anyway i lov the ep.)

Old Post 11-29-2002 01:03 AM
msj_Shanks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msj_Shanks Click here to Send msj_Shanks a Private Message Visit msj_Shanks's homepage! Find more posts by msj_Shanks Add msj_Shanks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote