Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Do I Know You??
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
president doc

you must be in an alternate universe death, weve whipped your asses in rugby, infact, we just got a world record..hunred and summat points..but anyhu... aslong as thye bring back maybourne alot, i dont care for the others, especially that annoying little sam clone with the attitude problem, although i would like to see that slicked back hair guy..samuels?.. wonder whats happened to him in all these years?!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-18-2001 10:57 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

oh is that right

then why dont you go play hide and go F*** yourself

Old Post 11-18-2001 11:01 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

o......kay...... in the absense of a moderator im gonna tell you death to quit it with the abusiveness sweetie cos i think docs bein his usual sarcastic selve and we really dont wanna get in trouble with the mods now do we????
and docjan honey....dont prevoke him.... otherwise i think your gonna get a dijaridoo where the sun dont shine..... not to mention what he is goin to do with the kangaroo!!!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 11-18-2001 11:29 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Ok, I'll end this off-topic discussion, I know nothing about Rugby (or any other sport for that matter and I really don't care - cliche) BUT Ireland beats you both so shut it! Kay

And to continue on topic, I totaly agree. Thgere are loads of character we never get to see again. But then there are a few that keep cropping up, like yer man from First Wave (what was his name?), he was in The First Commandment and Spirits. Ok, thats one at least...

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-18-2001 08:24 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Kamakazi Casper
But then there are a few that keep cropping up, like yer man from First Wave (what was his name?), he was in The First Commandment and Spirits.

Come again?!

Old Post 11-18-2001 08:41 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

you mean Cpt O'Conner...

SEASON 3 SPOILER... IF THIS SPOILS ANYTHING FOR YOU THEN DON'T COME CRYING TO ME...

well, in Rules of Engagement SG-11 were all killed, and he was SG-11's C/O.

Old Post 11-18-2001 10:01 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

I agree!! there's just no continuity...

As much as i dislike her, it seemed like they were going to bring Cadet Haley back sometime soon, but still no sign... Agreed on the Nyan thing. What about all those people they've palmed off to the Tok'ra? What about Danny's UNcle/grandfather/whoever-it-was-that-stayed-with-the-giant-aliens from Crystal skull?

and most importantly of all.... what about SKAARA???? (yeah, i can guess the reaons they didn't bring him back (we're over him, he's done to death, blah blah) but come on, he's pretty much a major league in regards to the main story-arc. A little heads up would be nice.

But then again... bringing someone back that was first seen several seasons ago gets confusing for newer viewers, or one-off viewers - they wont have a clue about this person background or how they came to be in the position they were..

another point on nyan -

Spoiler:
why doesn't HE replace Danny at the seasons end..? he might not be military or whatever but heck, neither is the new guy (we assume). In support of this idea - a) he would have learnt a hellova lot since he's been on earth - he's spent the last few years (or whatever) pretty much stuck on the base (we are lead to believe, being danny's assistant and all) so he'd know more about the stargate than the new guy, b) if he's been danny's researcher, he could pick up straight where danny left off, c) surely he would have received *some* sort of military tarining, or even some basic military protocol from being on the base the whole time d) SG-1 and the rest of the SGC would know him and know what he's like and be able to trust him and e) i had an 'e' but i forgot.. or maybe thats WHY i forgot.. *giggle* *cough* ANYWAY. nuther point, just for puddy - he's too young for sam!!!!

Old Post 11-19-2001 03:45 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa, Kree!
But then again... bringing someone back that was first seen several seasons ago gets confusing for newer viewers, or one-off viewers - they wont have a clue about this person background or how they came to be in the position they were..[/spoiler]

Case in point: just who in hell is that McLaren dude from "Red Sky"? When he supplied the stable heavy element to save the Katal sun, Carter behaved as if he was an old, familar acquiantance. I cannot recall any mention of him in previous episodes.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 11-19-2001 03:56 AM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

quote:
Originally posted by The Ash Man
SG-11 were all killed

that isnt good for us ash

Old Post 11-19-2001 04:40 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa, Kree!
As much as i dislike her, it seemed like they were going to bring Cadet Haley back sometime soon, but still no sign...

I'm pretty sure she's in an upcoming S5 episode. Checkout Starguide.

Old Post 11-19-2001 08:09 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

yea i read that on too and have read the bio for it

Old Post 11-19-2001 10:44 AM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

wasnt capt conner co for sg9!!!!!
im sure in spirits it was sg9?????
yeah and i wanna know when there bringing back skarra... i know theres no point an all but he and his father are the only origanals from the first movie!!!
and following jaffas point!! nyan should sooo replace daniel

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 11-19-2001 12:09 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I also heard (from Mallozzi or someone who works on the show) that there are no plans to bring back Skaara or Korel.

Old Post 11-19-2001 05:21 PM
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

If they keep on killing off their bad guys, like Klorel, they are not going to have any origional character to be locked in eternal battle with, or something like that...

Old Post 11-19-2001 07:56 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Unfortunately there's also this pesky thing called the 'real world' which has a nasty habit of intruding. Actors become unavailable because they're working on other series. Also they can only keep so many story lines running active; others have to end. So, yeah, while it would be fun to see certain people again, do you really want to spend the last 22 episodes having one reunion after another, revisiting old story lines?

Old Post 11-19-2001 08:05 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote