Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Right im new what do i do
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
andyzap

Right im new what do i do

Hi peeps my name is andy who and how are yoo

ps i dont watch stargate

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-25-2001 05:54 PM
andyzap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andyzap Click here to Send andyzap a Private Message Find more posts by andyzap Add andyzap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

in case anyone is wondering andy is one of my mates and wants to know why i like stargate so much.... anyone wanna tell him???

Old Post 10-25-2001 05:56 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andyzap

yea im a friend and i know she likes stargate and wot is so good bout it (not being rude)

Old Post 10-25-2001 05:59 PM
andyzap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andyzap Click here to Send andyzap a Private Message Find more posts by andyzap Add andyzap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

Why don't you watch Stargate and you'll see why we like it so much. If ur a gal, you can look at the studly guys on the show (RDA) and if ur a guy there's always Sam and Janet.

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:36 PM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

You might wanna watch SG, 'cos otherwise most of this forum won't make much sense. Can't she lend you any vids or anything?

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:52 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

yeah i could...when i see him next ill lend him urgo!!!

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:56 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Puddykat, tie him to a chair and make him watch them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-25-2001 11:28 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i might make him watch cor-ai if hes bad...... then again that would put him off stargate totally!!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 10-26-2001 07:52 AM
Venus

You might wanna show the first eps first, like COTG and stuff so he know what a Goa'uld is, how they live, Teal'c's background, etc etc.

Old Post 10-26-2001 08:34 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Many people like stargate for different reason.

Some people are action fans, other were indiana jones fans.
A few others find the science fiction side interesting, and some just like the actors in it.

Personally I'm predesposed to enjoy anything with flying pyramids in it.

Old Post 10-26-2001 09:11 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andyzap

shiloh thats a very good idea puddykat take notes!!!!!!

Old Post 10-26-2001 09:43 AM
president doc

ooooooh, puddykats got a boyyyyyyfriennnnnndd.... aww, my liddle puddies growin up soo fast, i just dont know when she stopped being a baby and became a woman!!!

Old Post 10-26-2001 09:55 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

What's Indiana Jones got to do with Stargate? I really wanna watch IJ now!

The glowing eyes and deep voices have got me hooked!

Old Post 10-26-2001 10:51 AM
andyzap

alright doc you r so right she went out wiv my best friend and now they never talk and im taken just in case you wanna know

Old Post 10-26-2001 04:15 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

How about that Stargate is an action/adventure movie that went on to a series. It used ancient and Mythological stories and treasures as their main focal point for the story. Indiana Jones is amazing. Thus, where my name came from

Old Post 10-26-2001 05:37 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote