Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Hey Hey People
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skip
VAE VICTIS

Hey Hey People

OK Hi I'm new... I'm Skip.. some of you know me.. others don't... So hey! Any other newbies?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-21-2001 08:27 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

lol. Everyone is a newbie to the VB. Ahh you mean...never mind. *Hangs head up in shame*

Old Post 10-21-2001 08:30 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

I'm no newbie to VB.
I'm new to this forum....
Thought I better be polite and say Hey rather than just post Indi!

Old Post 10-21-2001 08:31 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

sorry *shucks* i meant new to this VB which was set up today. Never mind. I'm rambling again.

Old Post 10-21-2001 08:38 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

dear dear shall i get the men in white coats to get you your meds, sweetie?

Old Post 10-21-2001 08:39 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Why are you so quick to jump to the conclusion that I'm crazy and out of control?

Old Post 10-21-2001 08:42 PM
Skip
VAE VICTIS

'you don't have to be mad to post here... but it helps....'
'i'm not mad, i'm sane, it's the OTHER PEOPLE you have to worry about....'
'they're coming to take me away HAHA they're coming to take me away HAHA...'
i'm sorry what wibble you say?

Old Post 10-21-2001 08:48 PM
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Indiana
Why are you so quick to jump to the conclusion that I'm crazy and out of control?

It's 'cos you're kinda acting that way, isn't it?

Old Post 10-21-2001 08:56 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

oh good it wasn't just me then

Old Post 10-21-2001 09:11 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Indeed! Wish I liked Coffee so I could get some cafine into me. Oh well, Match Sticks in the eyes will have to do.

Old Post 10-21-2001 09:18 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Hello everybody!

You know Indiana, coke has caffiene in it. Drink that. It used to have cocaine but they took that out.

Old Post 10-21-2001 09:21 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

tea does too and paracetamol.... odd but true....
nite all!

Old Post 10-21-2001 09:22 PM
Venus

lol! I'm not that dedicated! Gotta go sleep now, keep up some pretense of being human... ......

Old Post 10-21-2001 09:23 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

who ate my tahitos?

Old Post 10-21-2001 11:51 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I did.

Old Post 10-21-2001 11:52 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote