Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > lol
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skip
VAE VICTIS

Dave: QUACK!
Translation: Wait!

Dave: Quack quack quack quack
Translation: Why does no one take me seriously?????

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-22-2001 08:31 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Venus! What did you do? Skip's gone mad!

Old Post 10-22-2001 08:51 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

*skulking back in*
Stupid know-it-all-chiken thinks he's smarter than me.. I'll show him......

Ahem. Sorry. Multiple Personality Wars again. Just be glad it wasn't Arty. Boy is she nasty.

OK abnormal service returned I think.

Mad? I don't know the meaning of the word!

... No really... what does it mean....

Old Post 10-22-2001 08:54 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Do you know that funny quote Jack said on the subject in Window of Oppertunity? Pretend I just posted that cos I can't be buggered either remembering or finding it.

Old Post 10-22-2001 08:58 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

Crazy.. nuts... bonzo.. three fries short of a happy meal WACKO
or words to that effect

Old Post 10-22-2001 08:59 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Yep, that's the one.
All of those words apply to you. Don't you feel special?

Old Post 10-22-2001 09:04 PM
Skip
VAE VICTIS

I feel funny... oh dear not the nice men in whiye coats with big needles again... oh dear.......

Old Post 10-22-2001 09:19 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Talking

Ah shucks, did the little men catch up with you again?

Old Post 10-22-2001 09:30 PM
Skip
VAE VICTIS

they chase me.... everywhere.. what did i do to them... why are meds so good..... oh i better go....
*runs runs as fast as she can!*

Old Post 10-22-2001 09:34 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Run Skip, run!

Old Post 10-22-2001 09:35 PM
Skip
VAE VICTIS

*vroooom*
catchya on the flipside matey......
till tomorrow... maybe baby
ciao
au revoir, mon general
and all that stuff

ladles and jellyspoons, skip has left the building
dave: quack?
translation: who cares?

skip:SHUT IT CHICKENFACE.............

Old Post 10-22-2001 09:37 PM
Jaffa, Kree!

i just wanted to mention - you are all crazy people!!!

*whimpers and skulks off, knowing she'll never get the post count she once had....*

Old Post 10-23-2001 05:40 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StephSuperMom

Poor Jaffa itll be ok. youll get there in time. Keep your hopes up (and any other encouraging things that make you feel better)

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Old Post 10-23-2001 05:58 PM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

I'm with JK...I lost my huge post count....but there ain't no way I'm spamming this board with useless posts to get them back
shame on you
ok so i'm too lazy...shame on you guys anyway

Old Post 10-23-2001 06:11 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Yes, shame on my huge post count! Why does it keep following me around!!

Old Post 10-23-2001 09:46 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote