Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Post your desktops!
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
president doc

I thought he looked like patrick stewert.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 02-07-2002 10:35 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

In case no one was believing just how sparse a desktop can be, I chose to take an actual screenshot of my desktop:

The dotted rectangle in the lower left photo of the smallset is where the My Computer icon is.

As you can see, the Taskbar Start Menu is my best friend in computer-land (and even that gets hidden).

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 02-08-2002 12:16 AM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sailfin
Dragon Lady

here is mine

Old Post 02-08-2002 06:49 AM
sailfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sailfin Click here to Send sailfin a Private Message Visit sailfin's homepage! Find more posts by sailfin Add sailfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

ARGHHHHHHH, AOL

Old Post 02-08-2002 07:49 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sailfin
Dragon Lady

Yes Indeed AOL!!!

I personally hate AOL, i just use it to dial up. I will be setting up IPass soon, so i won't have to use AOL anymore. Thank goodness.

Old Post 02-08-2002 08:12 AM
sailfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sailfin Click here to Send sailfin a Private Message Visit sailfin's homepage! Find more posts by sailfin Add sailfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

quote:
Originally posted by Goa`uld
no... I don't think so??!

maybe i was wrong, but i'm sure it said in the one line of the T&Cs that it was for use by brits for non-buisness purposes. but i'm probably wrong as usual

Old Post 02-08-2002 10:47 AM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

heres mine

Old Post 02-08-2002 04:14 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Vern you knicked that from the Official site.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 02-08-2002 09:46 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

I've changed my desktop wallpaper, as I often do. This time I suffered a quirk of practicality and decided to make a desktop of?a desktop. Actually, a screenshot from an early scene in The Replacement Killers (Mira Sorvino packs in a whole new level of allure when firing destructive weaponry), and I've adjusted what few "icons" I have to appropriate locations in the shot.

The visual composition of the desktop is surprisingly practical. I can throw miscellaneous stuff on the wall and toss corresponding programs againt suitable fixtures in the shot. I might very well start actually putting Desktop items on my Desktop. Fancy that...

Last edited by Rhydderch Hael on 03-03-2002 at 09:28 AM

Old Post 03-03-2002 09:13 AM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

hmm, id have strategically arranged the icons over that tasty receptionist.

Old Post 03-03-2002 09:26 AM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Yo Jeff lets go old School baby!

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 03-03-2002 01:45 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Always with the basket ball

Old Post 03-03-2002 01:57 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

I'm a baller on a budget

Old Post 03-03-2002 02:13 PM
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

there we go...my desktop

Old Post 03-03-2002 02:14 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

MY GOD, theres a sinking planet... THE HUMANITY, OH THE HUMANIDY!!!!

Old Post 03-03-2002 02:53 PM