Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > My Fan Fiction
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Blue Genes

Sounds good Anubis. I'd love to read it .

[email protected]

Ty .

Drea
xXx

Blue Genes' Blog

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-11-2002 02:45 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

If u give me your addresses i will send it out on saturday, i don't have the disk with me at the moment. To all those that have a copy could u start sending me feedback.

Old Post 11-13-2002 04:25 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Has everyone received their copy subseven.doc.exe yet?

Old Post 11-23-2002 12:01 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

Thinkin' I'd wanna avoid that one, thanks for the offer tho, lol. Thank god for spam filters.

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 11-23-2002 06:04 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

I would like read too. Send me,please. [email protected]

Old Post 11-24-2002 07:02 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

Thinkin' nobody's caught on to what's wrong with that file example. Trust us, you don't want it...

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 11-25-2002 01:19 PM
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Yes, i mean bose is offering it, it can't be good for my CP

Old Post 11-26-2002 05:42 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

.exe = program not word document.
program pretending to be file => not good idea to download = bad for your computer = shame on bose

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-26-2002 11:35 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Location: Elven name: Merenwen Loss?helin So I live in the woods

I think it's cool u have written a story Me and Charlie Carter have written one to if you didn't know WELL DONE

Old Post 11-26-2002 04:17 PM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

okay, jack's hat, don't brag about it or promote it. people will think we're desperate, and we're not. we just want people to enjoy reading it. they will find it themselves... eventually. Hehehe!

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-26-2002 05:05 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

You can post it here if you want. You don't have to be desperate to post it here.

Old Post 11-26-2002 05:07 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

i know, but JH wants the whole world to know, and i don't think it's such a big deal, ya know? Anyway, i'm plonking some mor fics on here in a short while, one TF one and a completely unrelated one.
As you do.

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-26-2002 05:16 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Location: Elven name: Merenwen Loss?helin So I live in the woods

Sorry I'm over that now after I got 15 messages back!!!!

Old Post 11-27-2002 05:18 PM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

...So, are we getting a teaser? Did Anubis actually email it in the end? Feedback?

Old Post 12-05-2002 06:50 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

Does nobody get the fact that it wasn't a fic, it was a program...not just a program, but a double file extension program...tell tale virus signs?!

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 12-05-2002 08:13 PM