Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > I'm Back!
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Indiana, of course you're nice. You're scottish aren't you?

She hitched a ride to misery

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-29-2002 09:33 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
The one where he's a pirate?! I'm quite skeptical about how good that movie can actually be, OB or not.

A pirate? What are you on. he's a member of the Ned Kelly gang who pretty much go around Australia robbing places untila showdown at the end when Ned Kelly dresses up in a metal tinned suit and gets his ass shot to pieces. (I know the story - a little - and saw The Mick Jagger version)

Such is life!

KC- Thans for the complement but contrary to popular belief, not all Scots are nice. Just think of the Rab C. Nesibts and all the mad junkies and gadgeys that Scotland has

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:46 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Oh, well I heard that OB was doing a film called Pirates of something or something. With Kiera Knightly or someone? Anyway, that's the film I was talking about.

Old Post 11-30-2002 10:48 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

quote:
Originally posted by Indiana:
Am I not nice? I am nice. I was told by someone that I was a nice boy. I was 17 at the time. I've not changed much since then. Nice guys finish last they say? In my case nice guys don't finish

Of course you're nice, Indy. But you live in Scotland, which is literally hundreds of miles away from me. Maybe my original statement should have been something along the lines of: Why is it that nice guys are always married or unavailable or live too far away? Even London is too far away, apparently.

So, yeah, a nice single guy who lives between approximately 0-30 miles away from me. Hmm. This could be even harder than I first thought.

Old Post 12-02-2002 09:19 AM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bikemancs
See you in January

well, here's the obvious question from the guys (including me) WHERE DO YOU LIVE? As you can see over

<-------------------Here

I live in Milwaukee, Wicsonsin (god forbid-but its only college ) and in the good old USA but you prob live in Austrailia or Russia or something so..... :P

BTW, I'm a signle gentleman (one of the last finishing nice guys...even though I still haven't crossed the finish line) who enjoys long romatic walks on the beach, candle lit dinners (just so I'm not paying for it all-remember I;m a college student! ) and all that other romatic stuff where if I did continue someone would probably Nuke me.....

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Old Post 12-03-2002 02:46 PM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

kiya lives in England. It's not Russian or Australia, but probably still too far away.

Old Post 12-03-2002 04:53 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

Yes, I'm sorry bikemancs, Milwaukee is a bit too far away. I live in South-East England. My current radius for potential guys is approx. 30 miles in all directions.

Old Post 12-03-2002 06:03 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bikemancs
See you in January

darn....oh well, it was worth a shot.

signed

Lonely in Milwaukee

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Old Post 12-03-2002 06:15 PM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Why dont you have faith in the British Rail system Ikea?

Old Post 12-05-2002 11:31 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

quote:
Originally posted by O'Neill:
Why dont you have faith in the British Rail system Ikea?

'Faith' and 'British Rail' - not really words usually associated with one another. And my experience of short-train-ride-relationships, not good.

Also, call me Ikea again and I will throw you across the forum.

Old Post 12-05-2002 02:03 PM